I really wish people would stop and think before they go "oh not Vietnam again" and "for two legs". We haven't seen Vietnam since Season 15 in early 2009, and its an incredibly diverse place. I think the teams and route is pretty inspired so far actually!
1) Tahiti, French Polynesia - never before visited
2) Bora Bora, French Polynesia - never before visited
3) Christchurch, New Zealand - not visited since Season 13 (Christchurch not since Season 2)
4) Bali, Indonesia - Bali never before visited (Indonesia visited Season 21 but Java Isle only)
5) Hanoi, Vietnam - not visited since Season 15
6) Hanoi, Vietnam (and possibly surrounding areas)
7) Johannesburg, South Africa - not visited since Season 7
and with 4 viable legs to go before Leg 12 in U.S. it seems awesome. Plus diverse teams !