RFF Archive > The Amazing Race 22

TAR 22: Bitch, Moan, and Squeal Thread **Spoilers Inside!**

<< < (66/69) > >>

BuuYaa:

--- Quote from: RaceUntilWeDie on April 01, 2013, 09:23:39 AM ---Whenever anyone says "cast" I think the ENTIRE cast. So when someone says "TAR 21 Cast" I'm not only thinking NaNa, Jaymes & James (who I liked), I'm also thinking Gary & Will :groan: , Rob & Kelley :groan: , Caitlin & Brittany :groan: who were really boring imo.

When I compare both casts .. it's pretty much TAR 22 > TAR 21

Just my opinion..

--- End quote ---

Yeah exactly.
Last season we had a 9th place Caitlin&Brittany that I had no idea how well or awful they were. One thing for sure they were unlucky
This season we had a 9th place John&Jessica, who MADE HISTORY with their Express Pass

Last season we had a 8th place Gary&Will, they are beyond "suck" as a team
This season we had a 8th place Dave&Connor, who ran very inspirational two legs, and most likely will return in future seasons

Last season we had a 7th place Rob&Kelley, who wanted to race "alone". Buddy, it's not called a race when you're doing it alone.
This season we had a 7th place Pam&Winnie, which is a little disappointing regards on their elimination, but managed to prove that they worked well together and made a great female-female team.

If Pam&Winnie were in last season, I could see them in the final 3 for sure.

Kamineko:
BuuYaa, please stop comparing and replying to all our opinion like you're Mr. Know It All (if you can, because I know that you'll reply my opinion too soon after this). Each season has its own uniqueness, and so does TAR 21 and TAR 22. This thread's focusing on TAR 22, so if you want to say that this is the best season, compare it to ALL other seasons from TAR 1 - TAR 21, not just TAR 21 where I think that you subjectively think that that's the worst season.

If you're complaining about what happened between the teams in the race, wait until you're in the race *literally*, and wait what other people are going to say about you. We have our own thoughts about this race, and so does you. So, please respect and don't be too sotoy (I don't know what's the proper English term for this :lol:).

Kthxbye.

MrDS:

--- Quote from: Kamineko on April 01, 2013, 10:37:54 AM ---BuuYaa, please stop comparing and replying to all our opinion like you're Mr. Know It All (if you can, because I know that you'll reply my opinion too soon after this). Each season has its own uniqueness, and so does TAR 21 and TAR 22. This thread's focusing on TAR 22, so if you want to say that this is the best season, compare it to ALL other seasons from TAR 1 - TAR 21, not just TAR 21 where I think that you subjectively think that that's the worst season.

If you're complaining about what happened between the teams in the race, wait until you're in the race *literally*, and wait what other people are going to say about you. We have our own thoughts about this race, and so does you. So, please respect and don't be too sotoy (I don't know what's the proper English term for this :lol:).

Kthxbye.

--- End quote ---

Kami <3

Pramax:

--- Quote from: MrDS on April 01, 2013, 10:55:18 AM ---
--- Quote from: Kamineko on April 01, 2013, 10:37:54 AM ---BuuYaa, please stop comparing and replying to all our opinion like you're Mr. Know It All (if you can, because I know that you'll reply my opinion too soon after this). Each season has its own uniqueness, and so does TAR 21 and TAR 22. This thread's focusing on TAR 22, so if you want to say that this is the best season, compare it to ALL other seasons from TAR 1 - TAR 21, not just TAR 21 where I think that you subjectively think that that's the worst season.

Kthxbye.

--- End quote ---

Kami <33333333333333333333333333

--- End quote ---

Jobby:

--- Quote from: Prama on April 01, 2013, 11:09:40 AM ---
--- Quote from: MrDS on April 01, 2013, 10:55:18 AM ---

Kthxbye.

--- End quote ---

Kami <3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I don't usually quote but lately all the replies are SO DAMN TRUE TO MY HEART. <3

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version