Archive > The Amazing Race 22

TAR 22: Bitch, Moan, and Squeal Thread **Spoilers Inside!**

<< < (61/66) > >>

Air:

--- Quote from: Joab on March 31, 2013, 10:04:30 PM ---
--- Quote from: Joab on March 31, 2013, 12:51:48 PM ---Knowing who will win Leg 7 and who will most probably be eliminated, I am TOTALLY excited for Leg 7. Gonna watch it 5 days later and update my game late too. :res:

--- End quote ---

INVALID NOW. <3

--- End quote ---

JOAB YOU LIKED AN F/F TEAM BEING ELIMINATED?  :ascared

Jobby:
No... but I like it when unexpected things occur. I didn't really like Pamela and Winnie anyway, although they are really quotable. I guess I don't care about any of the remaining teams anymore? :lol3:

Theo:
Told you. TAR 21 cast >>>> TAR 22 cast :hrt:

Dånooky:
I think people were only moaning this week's leg for being linear because the first team had a sizable lead, which wouldn't have existed had not half of the teams bald snarked half an hour into the first side of the Detour. It's not bad design, it's bad teams putting themselves behind.

BuuYaa:

--- Quote from: Theodorus on March 31, 2013, 10:18:15 PM ---Told you. TAR 21 cast >>>> TAR 22 cast :hrt:

--- End quote ---

Reverse them and you're good to go...

--- Quote from: Dånooky on March 31, 2013, 10:25:29 PM ---I think people were only moaning this week's leg for being linear because the first team had a sizable lead, which wouldn't have existed had not half of the teams bald snarked half an hour into the first side of the Detour. It's not bad design, it's bad teams putting themselves behind.

--- End quote ---

agreed. although i'd rather see the FF in leg 6, that way it's more fair to all the teams since they just got equalized.

well I guess it's always like that in Africa. First one is a NEL the second is an EL. Been like that since TAR 19.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version