Author Topic: TAR 21 Ep 9 "Fishy Kiss"  (Read 40322 times)

Offline TARFansurvivor

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: TAR 21 Ep 9 "Fishy Kiss"
« Reply #75 on: November 22, 2012, 10:09:50 AM »
From Canada and can't watch the previews because I don't have an American IP address.

Are we sure N & N go for a fast forward?  I haven't seen much on  Trey and Lexi, maybe they go for it too??

Thoughts?
[/quote

N and N go for the FF, don`t know if Trexi also go also go for it.
Love The Amazing Race, The Apprentice and Survivor.

Offline TARFansurvivor

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #76 on: November 22, 2012, 10:12:39 AM »
But it seems to be a sure thing, that the leg is a eliminations leg with the double U-turn and FF. :o :o :o :o
Love The Amazing Race, The Apprentice and Survivor.

Offline ianthebalance

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #77 on: November 22, 2012, 10:36:53 AM »
But it seems to be a sure thing, that the leg is a eliminations leg with the double U-turn and FF. :o :o :o :o

yay! :hearts: I miss having the final NEL in the final 4. They were always fun to watch.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #78 on: November 22, 2012, 10:48:03 AM »
Will have the vid for you asap, prob 30 min!! Thanks Will!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
« Reply #79 on: November 22, 2012, 10:49:41 AM »
That does indeed look a lot like the footage!  :tup:

On the site of the museum Geelvinck Hinloopen (one of which I have never visited yet.. my friends visiting here always want to go to the Van Gogh museum, Rijksmuseum or Rembrandt house it seems :P ) it says the garden is open to the public during opening hours of the museum. :)

It's not exactly around the corner from where the teams were spotted near the Red Light District though, so presumably there will be a detour or roadblock before they get to the u-turn? :)

Ok.  This is a map with all the identified locations in Amsterdam (according to Google maps  :lol:):

A.-   Centraal Station             (Sightings of Twins, Beekmans and Abbie & Ryan)
B.-   Red Light Disctrict           (      "        of teams)
C.-   Prinsengracht                 (Season Extended Preview)
D.-   Herengraft                      (Season Extended Preview - Possibly Detour)
E.-   Reguliersdwarsstraat 88  (Season Extended Preview)
F.-   Geelvinck                         (Preview ep. 9 - U-Turn)
G.-   Blauwbrug                      (Intro caps)
H.-   Montelbaanstoren Tower  (Preview ep. 9)
I.-    Scheepvaart Museum     (Pre-race video - Bus scene)

From Canada and can't watch the previews because I don't have an American IP address.

Are we sure N & N go for a fast forward?  I haven't seen much on  Trey and Lexi, maybe they go for it too??

Thoughts?

N and N go for the FF, don`t know if Trexi also go also go for it.

Point E is a sighting of Trey & Lexi; is in the middle of points D (Chips making one of the Detours) and F (Geelvinck, U-Turn).  A possible spec is they are running to the U-Turn or looking for the Detour place.  And the FF is in point I.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2012, 10:58:07 AM by Alenaveda »
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #80 on: November 22, 2012, 12:00:48 PM »
Will have the vid for you asap, prob 30 min!! Thanks Will!

Sorry, this is a BIG one, taking longer than expected, but it is cooking (unlike my turkey!! :lol3: )
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #81 on: November 22, 2012, 02:15:52 PM »
Finally!! PROMO 2 is up!!
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #82 on: November 22, 2012, 03:27:32 PM »
And thanks to TL, we have the new TV promo up as well!! post 2!^^

RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Topita

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #83 on: November 23, 2012, 09:20:59 PM »
From CBS...

Goat Farmers/Life Partners Josh (left) and Brent (right) travel by boat to receive the next clue on THE AMAZING RACE.

In an attempt to get the Fast Forward, Twins Natalie (left) and Nadiya (right) must ride on The Floating Dutchman and eat ten herring before it reaches land on THE AMAZING RACE.

Dating Divorcees Abbie (left) and Ryan (right) travel by boat to receive the next clue on THE AMAZING RACE.

In Detour B, Chippendale Friends James (left) and Jaymes (right) must earn thirty Euros while playing a Dutch street organ in order to receive the next clue on THE AMAZING RACE.

A FF could shake things up too.....

Doing the map I noticed something: the bus task (caps 23. 24 & 25) is too far from the U-Turn site to be a side of the Detour, specially when the Chips were on Herengraft performing what it looks like one of the Detours and that place is close to Geelvinck (U-T site).  Could it be the bus a FF instead of a Detour?

Thank you for the caps, I am behind thanks to 22 :lol: !

Note that we only see this team on the bus.... right? So yes, this could well be the FF! (darn easy for the team if so though, just RIDE?)

Thumbnails, clickclick to enlarge:

:hoot:   :yess: to Peach and me.
Yay!  :hearts:

Seriously though.. that 'busride' with 10 herring must be the easiest FF at this stage of the race ever..??
I didn't see all the races, but I think it's a pretty easy prize at this stage tbh, even if you don't like fish..  :lol3:
Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. :)

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #84 on: November 23, 2012, 11:45:13 PM »
Herring.... omg. It's gross I think.

Offline bcp19

• RFF Full Member
  • TAR/Surv/BB/?? junkie ;)
« Reply #85 on: November 24, 2012, 04:30:16 PM »
In this pic from the live section:

Abby & Ryan and Josh and Brent are in front of Central Station headed SE along Prins Hendrikkade

From the shadows, I'm guessing ~1630-1730 local time.

Offline Topita

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #86 on: November 24, 2012, 08:56:08 PM »
Thanx for the 2nd promo!!  :hearts:

I honestly love the Chippies more with every episode that passes. :lol:

Also I didn't realize the part where it said the 10 herring must be eaten before the amphibian bus ends its tour so I guess that makes it a bit harder.. But I know people who will easily gobble up 3 or 4 in just a few minutes time..  :lol3: (not me though  :lol: )

@Leafsfan : Great behind-the-scenes snapshot of the twins! :)  :tup:
Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. :)

Offline LoveRocked

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Yoo Jae Suk Running Man <33333333
« Reply #87 on: November 25, 2012, 12:24:15 AM »
[ @ ] egdekker Get ready for the #Europeflashbacks.
Day 1: Amsterdam. Ran into the #AmazingRace #NBD   8h

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan

The Amazing Race 22-23 is coming soon!

Offline LoveRocked

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Yoo Jae Suk Running Man <33333333
« Reply #88 on: November 25, 2012, 12:44:51 AM »
The Amazing Race - Fishy Kiss (Sneak Peek)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/6JVUiKXM3Tg" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/6JVUiKXM3Tg</a>
I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan

The Amazing Race 22-23 is coming soon!

Offline Slowhatch

• Amazing Detective !!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #89 on: November 25, 2012, 01:17:59 AM »
For some reason the starting line was moved to the front lawn of the Swissotel (viewpoint here).

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
« Reply #90 on: November 25, 2012, 07:09:45 AM »
Maybe to place the teams close to a Travel Agency?  :duno:
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline DrRox

• A Simple Traveler
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Black holes are where God divided by zero!!!
    • My Favorite City
« Reply #91 on: November 25, 2012, 07:57:14 AM »
It is the same hotel they used in TAR13. It is a block from the train station to DME and just across the river from the train station to SVO. It is a pretty long way to Sokolniki Park in NE Moscow. With the taxi situation in Moscow, it is probably a safer place for them to get a taxi to the airport than out in the sticks, so to speak.

It is the same process they used in TAR13. Pit stop in NE Moscow and Pit Stop release near the Swissotel in downtown Moscow.

Or Production could just be lazy and not want to mess with Moscow traffic.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2012, 08:06:00 AM by DrRox »
Matthew 7:15

Offline Topita

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #92 on: November 25, 2012, 10:19:28 AM »
Well the front of Central Station was quite messy at the time of filming because they're building the North-South line underground, and making a lot of underground renovations in the process at Central Station.

This hotel really is just around the corner so maybe it's just from an aesthetics point of view?  :duno:

Offline DrRox

• A Simple Traveler
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Black holes are where God divided by zero!!!
    • My Favorite City
« Reply #93 on: November 25, 2012, 11:17:15 AM »
Well the front of Central Station was quite messy at the time of filming because they're building the North-South line underground, and making a lot of underground renovations in the process at Central Station.

This hotel really is just around the corner so maybe it's just from an aesthetics point of view?  :duno:

Are you talking about Amsterdam or Moscow? I am assuming you mean Amsterdam, since Moscow doesn't have a Central Station. I think Slowhatch is talking about the Swissotel in Moscow..........where teams are released to start Leg 9.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2012, 11:30:16 AM by DrRox »
Matthew 7:15

Offline Topita

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #94 on: November 25, 2012, 03:55:50 PM »
Are you talking about Amsterdam or Moscow? I am assuming you mean Amsterdam, since Moscow doesn't have a Central Station. I think Slowhatch is talking about the Swissotel in Moscow..........where teams are released to start Leg 9.
I meant Amsterdam, sorry.  :-[