Sometimes I just don't like a team and on top of that, everyone seems to love them, which makes dislike them even more. This is the case with people like Bill and Cathi, Amani and Marcus, the Twinnies, and Steve and Allie. Well, here goes my list.
10) Ernie and Cindy- Cindy whined all the time and Ernie was laughably boring. On top of that, they were bad sports when Andy and Tommy manage to beat them in a footrace to the finish. Umm, hello? IT'S CALLED THE AMAZING RACE!! People WANT to beat others and win! Duh!
9) Nick and Vicki- Vicki was all right, occasionally funny, but Nick was a douche. He was mean to her 80% of the time, he was big baby, and pretty much quit at their second-to-last leg. On top of that, he laughed at poor Claire when was getting sick at one of the roadblocks. Not cool, man!
Zev and Justin- I can't imagine a more awkward and dull all male team as they. Other than being awkward, not to mention losing their passports big time, there's virtually nothing memorable about them. Then they were picked for unfinished business. Oh, come on! Over teams like Sam and Dan, or Michael and Kevin? Seriously? Even though the unfinished buiseness cast was pretty poor, they made it no better. They started cruising through legs this time, awkward as ever. With a week half smile on my face, growling "Yaaaaaaaaay" every time the went to the pit stop, they're probably my least favorite all male team ever.
7) Kaylani and Lisa- They are like Barbie dolls to a guy; hot, but not very interesting. They also bickered at the airport which the beginning very intolerable for me.
6) Chad and Stephanie- Chad bullied and bickered with Stephanie almost as much Nick did. Yet unlike Vicki, Stephanie was not funny, sweet, or even pretty (sorry, not a fan of short hair on ladies). Rather, she bickered back not making anything better. Chad was also mean to Nat when they were U-turned by them. Teams who are mean to my favored teams rank very low.
5) Bill and Cathi- Alright, as people, I like them. As a team,I don't. They aren't my cup of tea. I also found them painfully overrated. What really made me put them on this list is that they U-turned Luarence and Zach, a favorite of mine. Really?
4) Dan and Jordan- I don't like criebabies. Or whiners. Or sneaks. That's the case with this team. They whined all time (espeically Jordan), they got ticked off at taxi drivers, and cut in front of the cowboys. Their win was one of the most unbearable and disappointing.
3) Vanessa and Ralph- As a fan of Bretchel, I refuse to list them as a bad team. Instead, going to list that rude Vanessa and Ralph. Vanessa may be have been funny, but that was largely overshadowed by her mean remarks to my Rachel. Like I said earlier, teams who are mean to my teams are not favorites of mine. They bickered a lot too and Ralph could be jerk.
2) Carol and Brandy- Just a mean, bitter team. They weren't even entertaining. Always making rude remarks about Caite. Thank goodness they were U-turned by Brent and Caite!
1) The Twinnies- It's just because they're overrated (at least here). It's not because they took James and Abba's money. Its the "Stoopid rockers! Stoopid Chippendales! COME ON, TWINNY! YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!" Lalalalalalalalalalala!!!! Where's that mute button?