Author Topic: The Ten Worst Teams in 'Amazing Race' History  (Read 93153 times)

Offline Katarzyna

• RFF Full Member
  • Sashay away!
Re: The Ten Worst Teams in 'Amazing Race' History
« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2012, 01:02:13 PM »
Worst team would be Elliott and Andrew of season 20. 95% no airtime.
Oh Brian, I can't wait til after dinner. Cos then we'll go home and you can watch me have my period.

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #26 on: November 12, 2012, 04:54:00 PM »

Anthony and Stephanie Anthony and Stephanie  Anthony and Stephanie  Anthony and Stephanie  Anthony and Stephanie  Anthony and Stephanie  Anthony and Stephanie  Anthony and Stephanie  Anthony and Stephanie  Anthony and Stephanie  Anthony and Stephanie  Anthony and Stephanie  Anthony and Stephanie  Anthony and Stephanie  Anthony and Stephanie  Anthony and Stephanie  Anthony and Stephanie  Anthony and Stephanie  Anthony and Stephanie  Anthony and Stephanie  Anthony and Stephanie  Anthony and Stephanie 
100% commitment makes everything easy
99% commitment makes everything hard

Offline Tarfan37

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #27 on: November 12, 2012, 05:32:35 PM »

Anthony and Stephanie Anthony and Stephanie  Anthony and Stephanie  Anthony and Stephanie  Anthony and Stephanie  Anthony and Stephanie  Anthony and Stephanie  Anthony and Stephanie  Anthony and Stephanie  Anthony and Stephanie  Anthony and Stephanie  Anthony and Stephanie  Anthony and Stephanie  Anthony and Stephanie  Anthony and Stephanie  Anthony and Stephanie  Anthony and Stephanie  Anthony and Stephanie  Anthony and Stephanie  Anthony and Stephanie  Anthony and Stephanie  Anthony and Stephanie

who? lmao

Offline Oddarane

• RFF Full Member
  • Scandinavian Minister for the Amazing Race
« Reply #28 on: November 13, 2012, 03:58:42 AM »
My top three worst teams:

- Jonathan & Victoria
- Anthony & Stephanie
- Rob & Amber

I know this the thread for worst teams, but I when I've written the worst teams IMO, I have to add the best as well.

- The Cowboys
- Zev & Justin
- Chip & Kim
\\\\\\\"The world is waiting for you. Good luck - travel safe - GO! - Phil Keoghan

Offline BlooperGuy

• RFF Full Member
  • SKRILLEX.....VS.....MOZART!!!!
« Reply #29 on: November 17, 2012, 03:54:27 PM »
Sometimes I just don't like a team and on top of that, everyone seems to love them, which makes dislike them even more. This is the case with people like Bill and Cathi, Amani and Marcus, the Twinnies, and Steve and Allie. Well, here goes my list.

10) Ernie and Cindy- Cindy whined all the time and Ernie was laughably boring. On top of that, they were bad sports when Andy and Tommy manage to beat them in a footrace to the finish. Umm, hello? IT'S CALLED THE AMAZING RACE!! People WANT to beat others and win! Duh!

9) Nick and Vicki-  Vicki was all right, occasionally funny, but Nick was a douche. He was mean to her 80% of the time, he was big baby, and pretty much quit at their second-to-last leg. On top of that, he laughed at poor Claire when was getting sick at one of the roadblocks. Not cool, man!

8) Zev and Justin- I can't imagine a more awkward and dull all male team as they. Other than being awkward, not to mention losing their passports big time, there's virtually nothing memorable about them. Then they were picked for unfinished business. Oh, come on! Over teams like Sam and Dan, or Michael and Kevin? Seriously? Even though the unfinished buiseness cast was pretty poor, they made it no better. They started cruising through legs this time, awkward as ever. With a week half smile on my face, growling "Yaaaaaaaaay" every time the went to the pit stop, they're probably my least favorite all male team ever.

7) Kaylani and Lisa- They are like Barbie dolls to a guy; hot, but not very interesting. They also bickered at the airport which the beginning very intolerable for me.

6) Chad and Stephanie- Chad bullied and bickered with Stephanie almost as much Nick did. Yet unlike Vicki, Stephanie was not funny, sweet, or even pretty (sorry, not a fan of short hair on ladies). Rather, she bickered back not making anything better. Chad was also mean to Nat when they were U-turned by them. Teams who are mean to my favored teams rank very low.

5) Bill and Cathi- Alright, as people, I like them. As a team,I don't. They aren't my cup of tea. I also found them painfully overrated. What really made me put them on this list is that they U-turned Luarence and Zach, a favorite of mine. Really?

4) Dan and Jordan- I don't like criebabies. Or whiners. Or sneaks. That's the case with this team. They whined all time (espeically Jordan), they got ticked off at taxi drivers, and cut in front of the cowboys. Their win was one of the most unbearable and disappointing.

3) Vanessa and Ralph- As a fan of Bretchel, I refuse to list them as a bad team. Instead, going to list that rude Vanessa and Ralph. Vanessa may be have been funny, but that was largely overshadowed by her mean remarks to my Rachel. Like I said earlier, teams who are mean to my teams are not favorites of mine. They bickered a lot too and Ralph could be jerk.

2) Carol and Brandy- Just a mean, bitter team. They weren't even entertaining. Always making rude remarks about Caite. Thank goodness they were U-turned by Brent and Caite!

1) The Twinnies- It's just because they're overrated (at least here). It's not because they took James and Abba's money. Its the "Stoopid rockers! Stoopid Chippendales! COME ON, TWINNY! YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!" Lalalalalalalalalalala!!!! Where's that mute button?

Offline Aussie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2012, 04:21:44 PM »
7) Kaylani and Lisa- They are like Barbie dolls to a guy; hot, but not very interesting. They also bickered at the airport which the beginning very intolerable for me.

3) Vanessa and Ralph- As a fan of Bretchel, I refuse to list them as a bad team. Instead, going to list that rude Vanessa and Ralph. Vanessa may be have been funny, but that was largely overshadowed by her mean remarks to my Rachel. Like I said earlier, teams who are mean to my teams are not favorites of mine. They bickered a lot too and Ralph could be jerk.

You obviously want a reaction out of me but I won't stoop down to your very immature level, grow up xoxo.

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2012, 04:26:45 PM »
I'm interested in this type of barbie dolls.
100% commitment makes everything easy
99% commitment makes everything hard

Offline BlooperGuy

• RFF Full Member
  • SKRILLEX.....VS.....MOZART!!!!
« Reply #32 on: November 17, 2012, 05:26:14 PM »
Huh? I'm immature? omg you bitch! :lol:

Nah. I know our differences in taste (a little too much), so I'm not trying to start a fight. However, it is true that I really don't like Kaylani and Lisa and Vanessa and Ralph.

Offline Hooky

• The Oracle of AR
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • "For old time's sake..."
« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2012, 09:37:11 PM »
Other poorly-perfoming or irritating teams (in no particular order):
Russell & Cindy (TAR 4): Argued every time we saw them and didn't perform well.
Susan & Patrick (TAR 7): Not very skilled at all, and Patrick was super whiny! They didn't entertain me either.
John & Scott (TAR 9): John at least somewhat wanted to run the race, but Scott just spent the whole first leg singing about mistletoe and failing to be urgent in any way. Had no skill nor entertainment value (as observed in Leg 1).
David & Mary (TAR 10): Also little racing skill. Yes, they were great people, but not at all strong racers. Not justified for TAR All-Stars.
Kevin & Drew (TAR All-Stars): Simply were not cut out to race in All-Stars, due to health concerns.
Andrew & Dan (TAR 13): A very clumsy team - funny at times, but just lucky to be there most of the time. The finale would have been WAY better with Toni & Dallas in it!
Mika & Canaan (TAR 15): From my slight memory (I hardly remember any of that season [besides winning the Pick-em Game! :yess:] they didn't perform well and they argued a lot. And Mika was just wimpy on their last leg.
Brent & Caite (TAR 16): One of the most ignorant teams I can remember. To me they seemed pretty clueless most of the time. Didn't like them at all.

Honestly I don't remember a lot of things, but these are my vague impressions. :lol:
"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive." - C.S. Lewis

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Fearless of ticket agents - too hot to be handled!
« Reply #34 on: November 17, 2012, 11:21:54 PM »
Since this is the worst teams in TAR history, I'd say the team you love to hate would be Sophie & Aurelia (can't put together name with face for them either) from the second season of the Asian edition. They were a weak team, the one who looked the youngest complained about her teammate 80% of the time, and I can't include any positive moments they had together. It's usually "one :), one :stare".
<3 Family, friends, food, freedom...FULFILLED <3
Countries "raced": Greece (2019), Italy (2017), Switzerland (2017), Taiwan (2016), U.S. (WA 2013, CA [S.F. 2014, L.A. 2023], TX 2021, IL all the time)

Offline Dånooky

• RFF's Wasabi Bomber
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #35 on: November 19, 2012, 01:40:35 AM »
Oh...my...god..."TWINNNIEEEE" is the new "LEENNNNYYYY"

Also, I really believe that Rob & Amber would have taken the money have they faced the same situation as Nati & Nadi.
The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move

Offline Tarfan37

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #36 on: November 19, 2012, 12:33:12 PM »

Also, I really believe that Rob & Amber would have taken the money have they faced the same situation as Nati & Nadi.
what wouldnt rob do?

Offline Best Loser

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #37 on: November 20, 2012, 02:00:41 AM »

what wouldnt rob do?
Be able to win the first 5 times he tries.

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • oh you speak french? oh man that's deep
« Reply #38 on: November 20, 2012, 03:54:58 AM »

what wouldnt rob do?
Be able to win the first 5 times he tries.

Good point.  :lol3:

Offline Snooky

• Beware of Spooks!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Online Reality Games Yuniverse
« Reply #39 on: November 22, 2012, 10:11:52 PM »
@Blooperguy: Have you seen any seasons before TAR 15?

Anyway, I will post a list soon.

Offline SuperTux

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #40 on: November 23, 2012, 05:39:38 AM »
Where are Vanessa and Ralph?
好像用中文做签名档会比较酷。

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Don't wanna go to heaven without raising hell. ♥
« Reply #41 on: November 27, 2012, 07:12:46 AM »
My own personal top ten worst teams in TAR history:

10. Margie & Luke - only reason these people aren't higher up my list is because I loved them heaps at first, but that all changed after Guilin. Enough said.

9. Rob & Amber - Can't stand you people on whatever show you are on... :res: Seriously, have seen enough of you to last 100 lifetimes. I can't believe I was actually cheering for them the very first time I watched TAR7... Big mistake on my behalf... :lol: And LEAVE MY GODDESSES ALONE KTHX! <3

8. Art & JJ - This one is self-explanatory... :res:

7. Natalie & Nadiya - I can only use the word 'obnoxious' to sum them up. I sure hope they don't win, but if they do, they will move into 4th or 5th on this list for sure.

6. Colin & Christie - They would've made the Top Three for sure if they had won. Colin is a criminal and I wish they didn't let him out of jail... :lol: And one more thing, LEAVE MY GODDESSES ALONE KTHX! <3

5. Eric & Danielle - Couldn't stand either Eric or Danielle on their original teams and they completely ruined TAR11 by winning it, when there were some of my all-time favourites competing on it.

4. Freddy & Kendra - Racism doesn't get you far in life... but it does get you far up my list. :res:

3. Tammy & Victor - I don't understand these people. Victor was - for the large part - a tyrant-wannabe while Tammy was just whiny and not in an entertaining way.

2. Dan & Jordan - IF I HEAR 'BRO' ONE MORE TIME, I MIGHT PUNCH A HOLE THROUGH MY TV. (:;) (:;) (:;) (:;) (:;) (:;) (:;) (:;) (:;) (:;)

1. Ernie & Cindy - I'm not even going to comment. I refuse to say anything about them. That is how much I hate them. I don't know where to get started.

Other teams who narrowly missed out on this list:

Chris & Alex (TAR2)
Reichen & Chip (TAR4)
Marshall & Lance (TAR5) - would've definitely made the list if they lasted longer. They weren't around long enough to be completely hated. LEAVE MY GODDESSES ALONE KTHX <3
Weaver Family (TAR8)
Danielle & Dani and Eric & Jeremy (TAR9) - I figure I've already got Eric & Danielle there so I won't include them twice, and Jeremy was kinda OK.
Lyn & Karlyn (TAR10) - only reason they didn't make the list is because of Lyn. Karlyn not signing the note on TAR11 to the Beauty Queens was just atrocious...
Sam & Dan (TAR15) - would be on the list if they won, but they come very close to the list even without winning.
I'd rather walk alone than let them throw dirty confetti. ♥

Offline AmazingRace

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Yup, we didn't win. Damn.
« Reply #42 on: November 27, 2012, 08:48:36 AM »

9. Rob & Amber - Can't stand you people on whatever show you are on... :res: Seriously, have seen enough of you to last 100 lifetimes. I can't believe I was actually cheering for them the very first time I watched TAR7... Big mistake on my behalf... :lol: And LEAVE MY GODDESSES ALONE KTHX! <3

6. Colin & Christie - They would've made the Top Three for sure if they had won. Colin is a criminal and I wish they didn't let him out of jail... :lol: And one more thing, LEAVE MY GODDESSES ALONE KTHX! <3

Marshall & Lance (TAR5) - would've definitely made the list if they lasted longer. They weren't around long enough to be completely hated. LEAVE MY GODDESSES ALONE KTHX <3

Would your Goddesses happen to be the epicness that is Charla & Mirna?  :hearts:

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Don't wanna go to heaven without raising hell. ♥
« Reply #43 on: November 27, 2012, 09:13:10 AM »

Would your Goddesses happen to be the epicness that is Charla & Mirna?  :hearts:

Absolutely! :hearts: :lol:
I'd rather walk alone than let them throw dirty confetti. ♥

Offline mrmando

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #44 on: November 27, 2012, 10:36:45 AM »
Well, from TAR21, what about:

Caitlin and Brittany. Taking 15 minutes to argue over a bicycle rickshaw fare in the middle of a race -- and then paying 10x what you should have paid -- while claiming to have "mental toughness"? Sorry, but mental toughness means being aware of your goal and not letting petty things distract you from it.

Mutt and Jeff, the "Superfans." The least capable team I've seen in a while.

Can't remember the names of the couple who lost the first leg, but they were pretty hopeless as well. 

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Fearless of ticket agents - too hot to be handled!
« Reply #45 on: November 30, 2012, 09:19:15 PM »
Well, from TAR21, what about:

Caitlin and Brittany. Taking 15 minutes to argue over a bicycle rickshaw fare in the middle of a race -- and then paying 10x what you should have paid -- while claiming to have "mental toughness"? Sorry, but mental toughness means being aware of your goal and not letting petty things distract you from it.

Mutt and Jeff, the "Superfans." The least capable team I've seen in a while.

Can't remember the names of the couple who lost the first leg, but they were pretty hopeless as well.
I wasn't a big fan of Amy & Daniel racing that much. (Mostly Amy.) Personality-wise, I like them. I can understand what Amy has went through with superficial leg replacement and her talented snowboarding career, but she was like Cindy when the "overachievers" were beaten to the Livingstonia Resort Pit Stop, but this season was against team $2 million.

Rob & Sheila's most memorable moment was their reaction to the second Roadblock, lol. :lol:
<3 Family, friends, food, freedom...FULFILLED <3
Countries "raced": Greece (2019), Italy (2017), Switzerland (2017), Taiwan (2016), U.S. (WA 2013, CA [S.F. 2014, L.A. 2023], TX 2021, IL all the time)

Offline Genius

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #46 on: November 30, 2012, 11:29:04 PM »

10. Margie & Luke - only reason these people aren't higher up my list is because I loved them heaps at first, but that all changed after Guilin. Enough said.

8. Art & JJ - This one is self-explanatory... :res:

7. Natalie & Nadiya - I can only use the word 'obnoxious' to sum them up. I sure hope they don't win, but if they do, they will move into 4th or 5th on this list for sure.

5. Eric & Danielle - Couldn't stand either Eric or Danielle on their original teams and they completely ruined TAR11 by winning it, when there were some of my all-time favourites competing on it.

4. Freddy & Kendra - Racism doesn't get you far in life... but it does get you far up my list. :res:

3. Tammy & Victor - I don't understand these people. Victor was - for the large part - a tyrant-wannabe while Tammy was just whiny and not in an entertaining way.

2. Dan & Jordan - IF I HEAR 'BRO' ONE MORE TIME, I MIGHT PUNCH A HOLE THROUGH MY TV. (:;) (:;) (:;) (:;) (:;) (:;) (:;) (:;) (:;) (:;)

1. Ernie & Cindy - I'm not even going to comment. I refuse to say anything about them. That is how much I hate them. I don't know where to get started.

Oh wow, we are nearly diametrically opposites on this. Of your bottom 10, I only agree with you on Art and JJ. 5 of the teams are my season picks   :lol3:, another one I supported in the final leg. And I am quite fine with the other 3. (I'm also quite surprised that you didn't included Jon and Vic there!)

I don't hate that many teams as I used to several years ago, but here goes.

(in no particular order)

Flight Time and Big Easy
Art and JJ
Louie and Michael
Marshall and Lance
Kevin and Drew

And some that I rooted against, though I didn't particularly dislike them:

Brent and Caite
Jet and Cord
Andy and Tommy

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #47 on: November 30, 2012, 11:44:57 PM »
My worst 10 consist of these 5 teams too. :lol:

Flight Time and Big Easy
Art and JJ
Louie and Michael
Marshall and Lance
Kevin and Drew

Add in BJ and Tyler, Weavers, Jonathan and Victoria... I can't think of 10. But I absolutely hated these teams.

Offline Genius

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #48 on: November 30, 2012, 11:53:06 PM »
My worst 10 consist of these 5 teams too. :lol:

Flight Time and Big Easy
Art and JJ
Louie and Michael
Marshall and Lance
Kevin and Drew

Add in BJ and Tyler, Weavers, Jonathan and Victoria... I can't think of 10. But I absolutely hated these teams.

Surprise, we have more in common than expected.  :lol:

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #49 on: December 01, 2012, 12:09:27 AM »
These are some of the WORST teams. I dislike teams like Colin and Christie, Charla and Mirna, Rob and Amber etc... BUT, they provided certain level/amount of entertainment value. These teams I mentioned above made watching the show extremely excruciating for me and at times I really contemplated if I should continue watching the season. Of course, TAR 9 was the only season ruined for me because the Hippies won. Worst season ever for me.