My opinion of my least favorite teams in original TAR version (worst you may call it):10. Ari & Staella
- Don't be surprised if you see a couple more TAR12 teams on my list. Just by first impressions, I could tell they are your worst nightmare team. Stalling people for taxis, screaming and "harassing" a donkey, and complains if things don't go their way. Thankful they were the 1st team to get a taxi and the 1st team eliminated.9. Marshall & Lance
- They verbally and visually attacked Charla & Mirna in season 5 just because they "hated them so much" for no real reason. They also sent Charla & Mirna an angry letter in an all-stars mailbag Roadblock. That's low right there. But more memorably, they were tired out quitters. So happy the epic bowling moms beat them one final time.8. Shana & Jennifer
- Your typical Chanel, Prada, and Fendi shopping pals with 60% more bickering and complaining... nice laggards for season 12, aren't they? But they proved us wrong by going from last to 6th (I think) during that donkey and peat transport task. Downside is their excessive whining shown throughout the race. They also U-Turned Lorena & Jason who were the last team trailing (original Globetrotters U-Turning Cowboys). FUN FACT:
They were so close to an airbag deployment two car collision searching for the unaired helicopter Fast Forward in Lithuania.7. Brian & Ericka
- This interracial couple was trying to prove their relationship right, but began with Ericka crying to Brian for rushing help during that starting line elimination task. Next, their adventurous arguments include the duck Roadblock in Vietnam (leg 2), wooden clogs and bicycles misread in their clue in Holland (leg 7), the first ever Switchback in Sweden (leg 8 ), and the Cirque de Soleil task in End City, Las Vegas. Alas, Brian & Ericka eventually broke up after the race. Seems like THAT interracial couple got disapproved cold. BURN! 6. Kevin & Drew
- I find this team rather more annoying than Brian & Ericka. Since the first season, these two seem like they are the bicker kings of TAR. I also heard from a season 1 summary they refered to a destination as "Batoka George" instead of "Batoka Gorge". As they continue to bicker and race, they miss the final 3 by just less than 20 minutes apart. Again in all-stars... how am I not surprised... they bicker more in Ecuador and Chile. When they get eliminated, Kevin feels sick to his stomach at Phil. NEVER MESS WITH PHIL! 5. Kelly & Christy
- Sorry, but I just don't like that divorcee attitude of TAR teams. I think Vanessa & Ralph were more tolerable than this season 13 team. Tensions between the divorcees, Nick & Starr, and Aja & Ty in La Paz were bad. Aja & Ty won that fight with that U-Turn box controversy. Still love their (Aja & Ty) dysfunctional, miserable, neutral, and happy personality.4. Art & JJ
- It's not Big Brother *looking at below team*, there is no likeability factor qualified for teams who participate in confrontations about lies, breaking up an alliance, and trying to win every leg. I respect the blood, sweat, and tears comment they made at the Pit Stop in leg 10, but forfeiting an "alliance" for not U-Turning a team... that's a
.3. Brendon & Rachel
- I'm not even going to bother elaborating on these final 3 teams... Season 20, Rachel Reilly cries and whines about the race way too much and calls Vanessa out with her dissing her back. Makes sense right? Brendon just complains about her trying to fix the situation thinking his words will make any sense...2. Nathan & Jennifer
- Season 12... Bickers or "hates each other with a passion" for about 10/11 legs. Jennifer complains the most from fighting with a taxi driver in Croatia because they were wet to fighting with exploding at Nathan about transportation in Taiwan. FUN FACT:
Jennifer was eliminated in the final 4 on her birthday! 1. Jonathan & Victoria
- CONGRATULATIONS JON & VIC! You have won "My opinion of my least favorite teams in original TAR version" for being the most arrogant, screaming, complaining, bullcrapping, and annoying couple ever to take part in TAR!!!
It's just that horrifying Berlin incident when Jonathan violently pushed Victoria away from him and ignored her presence at the Pit Stop. Poor Victoria. I would never want to be part of an argument like that with anyone.
If it wasn't just the original TAR edition, I would've added Sophie & Aurelia and Terri & Henry from TARAsia 2 as #4 and #7. Like a tiny bit of your partner than no like at all before heading out onto the race course... and don't embarass someone in front of an airport audience.