The Amazing Race 25 > The Amazing Race Discussion

Canceled Legs

(1/8) > >>

Tarfan37:
ik there is a place on the forum somewhere that talks about this, but i cant seem to find it... can you guys help me either a. find it or b. list the canceled legs and why? (im writting a paper about reality televison for my english class) thanks in advanced. and enjoy TAR tonight

Leafsfan:

--- Quote from: Tarfan37 on November 04, 2012, 07:06:32 PM ---ik there is a place on the forum somewhere that talks about this, but i cant seem to find it... can you guys help me either a. find it or b. list the canceled legs and why? (im writting a paper about reality televison for my english class) thanks in advanced. and enjoy TAR tonight

--- End quote ---

Laos- S19
Belize -S8 (Due to hurricane Emily)
Istanbul - S5

Those are the ones I can think of

Tarfan37:

--- Quote from: Leafsfan on November 04, 2012, 08:01:42 PM ---
--- Quote from: Tarfan37 on November 04, 2012, 07:06:32 PM ---ik there is a place on the forum somewhere that talks about this, but i cant seem to find it... can you guys help me either a. find it or b. list the canceled legs and why? (im writting a paper about reality televison for my english class) thanks in advanced. and enjoy TAR tonight

--- End quote ---

Laos- S19
Belize -S8 (Due to hurricane Emily)
Istanbul - S5

Those are the ones I can think of

--- End quote ---

i can u use s8 as my example thanks

georgiapeach:
Tanzania, season 11....

Leafsfan:

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on November 04, 2012, 08:37:20 PM ---Tanzania, season 11....

--- End quote ---

Technically moved  :duno:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version