This roadblock task could be the task where we match the Russian time zones with their respective states / provinces,
and bear in mind that the judge called: "Round 1".... and "Next Round..!"
that means not only the time zones, but other geography stuff alongside Russian country...
and you can see the answer paper here (it's like mix and match) :
The zones shown are:
1. grey (European Russia) includes Moscow
2. green (includes Perm west of Ural Mountains, the dividing line between Europe and Asia)
3. light blue (part of Siberia, as is everything else below), includes Barnaul
4. dark blue, includes Khatanga
5. red, includes Irkutsk
6. yellow, includes Yakutsk
7. darkish blue, includes Khabarovsk
8. another red zone, includes Palana
Each of these appears to me to be a unique time zone in Russia.