Archive > Survivor Spoilers

S25 Ep 7: "Not the Only Actor on This Island"

(1/5) > >>

claude_24hrs:

AFTER THE TANDANG AND KALABAW TRIBES MERGE, CASTAWAYS SCRAMBLE TO SOLIDIFY THEIR NUMBERS AND RANK IN THE NEW TRIBE, ON SURVIVOR: PHILIPPINES, WEDNESDAY, OCT. 31

CHEAT TWEET: Its merge time! Castaways scramble to solidify their place in the new tribe, 10/31 8/7c

"Not the Only Actor On this Island" After Tandang and Kalabaw tribes merge, castaways scramble to solidify their numbers and rank in the new tribe. Meanwhile, Lisa Whelchel is confronted on her past as a former TV teen star, on SURVIVOR: PHILIPPINES, Wednesday, Oct. 31 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network

Glamazon Racer:
Merge time! :yess: I hope the merge is more interesting this season than it was last season (and every other season since HvV). :lol:

Jobby:
One World was exciting merge IMO? :lol:

Glamazon Racer:

--- Quote from: Joab on October 27, 2012, 11:14:52 AM ---One World was exciting merge IMO? :lol:

--- End quote ---

First episode was good, but I didn't like the rest, tbh, but maybe that's just me. :lol:

Glamazon Racer:
I wonder what they will name the merged tribe this season? :duno: I'm hoping they merge the three tribe names to create the Mandabaw tribe. <3 :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version