RFF Archive > The Amazing Race 22

TAR 22 Speculation and Discussion **of Spoilers**

<< < (138/142) > >>

RaceUntilWeDie:
 :hello2: Welcome to RFF!

I'm not an expert on these things :lol: but I can vouch for the fact that Joey & Meghan probably don't win...

1. She couldn't have 'moved her house' already because they don't have the million dollars yet (they don't receive until after the finale is aired; or unless she used her own money).

2. Don't know how to respond to that?? ???

3. Same as #2.

4. Could have always been on a vacation in the past. IIRC, one of Idries & Jamil stated a list of places that they have visited.. some of which included the places that this season had gone to.. including D.C. .. and yet they didn't even make it to those parts of the Race. So we can't say that Joey & Meghan will survive for another 2 episodes.

Alenaveda:
:hello2:  Videoizt and  :wel2 to the RFF!

About number 1:  we have sightings of the teams in the final leg in Washington, supported with pictures. You can check them in the corresponding thread:

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,28045.0.html

Plaidmoon:
About #4, usually by this point in the race with 5 teams and only a few legs left, the eliminated teams stay with the race through to the finish line. It makes little sense to send them halfway around the world to where the rest of the eliminated teams are staying then have them fly back to the finish line a few days later.  Also, the last couple of eliminated teams often run the final legs as decoys so if anyone is watching (like us), it is harder to tell who is racing at the end. So, it is very possible that Joey could have visited Scotland with the race even after being eliminated.

I wouldn't mind if Joey and Meghan stay around and are racing at the end as they don't bother me as much as they seem to bother many of the other people around here. It would be nice to see Meghan get a chance to shine and show her personality. Joey just overwhelms her it seems like. I don't feel like I know much about her. Back to the main point, unfortunately, all the evidence I've seen suggests Joey and Meghan don't make it through to the final legs.

RaceUntilWeDie:
Since there was a Bates & Anthony vs. Mona & Beth it'll be interesting to see that happen for the remainder for the Race.. especially the finale! (If both make it, which we're basically sure of.. right?)

Jimmer:
No, the only team we are sure made the Final 3 is Max & Katie.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version