RFF Archive > The Amazing Race 22

TAR 22 Speculation and Discussion **of Spoilers**

<< < (135/142) > >>

apskip:
Mr. DS,

You are right. I was thinking the next 3 known legs but somehow wrote down Glasgow rather than Berlin. 

Belle Book:

--- Quote from: apskip on April 12, 2013, 01:15:31 PM ---This is not a spoiler. It's an announcement from CBS about the AR22 finale on May 5:

After sprinting nearly 30,000 miles, over five continents and through nine countries, the final four Teams find themselves bog snorkeling in Belfast, Ireland where one Team's Race will come to an end. The final three Teams Race to our nation's capital where they'll scour some of Washington, D.C.'s most historic landmarks for the chance to be crowned this season's $1 million winners.

--- End quote ---

Do we have any idea who will be eliminated before the Final 4?  I'm pretty sure that Chuck & Wynonna are one team but what about the other team?

Declive:
Either Meghan & Joey or the Blondes . But most likely to be Meghan & Joey.

MrDS:

--- Quote from: Declive on April 13, 2013, 01:57:20 PM ---Either Meghan & Joey or the Blondes . But most likely to be Meghan & Joey.

--- End quote ---

The blondes are safe up to Edinburgh and were believed to be sighted in Belfast as well

gamerfan09:

--- Quote from: MrDS on April 13, 2013, 05:44:43 PM ---
--- Quote from: Declive on April 13, 2013, 01:57:20 PM ---Either Meghan & Joey or the Blondes . But most likely to be Meghan & Joey.

--- End quote ---

The blondes are safe up to Edinburgh and were believed to be sighted in Belfast as well

--- End quote ---

I think Chynona gets eliminated tomorrow, then NEL, then Joey/Meghan.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version