RFF Archive > The Amazing Race 22

TAR 22 Speculation and Discussion **of Spoilers**

<< < (129/142) > >>

georgiapeach:

--- Quote from: apskip on March 11, 2013, 10:05:24 PM ---Maybe it's 4 teams going into that leg, but probably it's only 3. We have 8 teams left now. There are 7 episodes left before the finale. That means 2 NELs or additional TBC/KORs to reach that point. If 4 teams are left going into leg 12, then there would have to be 3 NELs or additional TBCs/KROs. That doesn't make sense to me.

--- End quote ---

Double episode would mean 4 teams at ep 11 and 3 at ep 12...

georgiapeach:
Let's take the discussion of  current episodes to that EPISODE thread, and use this thread for future episodes...many thanks!

jostor:
Let's hope that the teams actually spend some time in London or some other larger European cities, in almost all recent series whenever teams went to a larger European city they always just went off driving around the countryside. Obviously filming inside the city might be harder and it greatly increases the risk of getting spotted, but some european city action would be nice, the only recent one was in Russia in TAR 21 if I remember right.

TARFansurvivor:

--- Quote from: jostor on March 12, 2013, 06:17:55 AM ---Let's hope that the teams actually spend some time in London or some other larger European cities, in almost all recent series whenever teams went to a larger European city they always just went off driving around the countryside. Obviously filming inside the city might be harder and it greatly increases the risk of getting spotted, but some european city action would be nice, the only recent one was in Russia in TAR 21 if I remember right.

--- End quote ---

Yes they need some more Big City Action, So London could be perfect!!!!

kiki:

--- Quote from: TARFansurvivor on March 12, 2013, 12:13:59 PM ---
--- Quote from: jostor on March 12, 2013, 06:17:55 AM ---Let's hope that the teams actually spend some time in London or some other larger European cities, in almost all recent series whenever teams went to a larger European city they always just went off driving around the countryside. Obviously filming inside the city might be harder and it greatly increases the risk of getting spotted, but some european city action would be nice, the only recent one was in Russia in TAR 21 if I remember right.

--- End quote ---

Yes they need some more Big City Action, So London could be perfect!!!!

--- End quote ---

Don't forget we have Berlin!
Teams were spotted walking through the streets holding huge letters.
Berlin certainly qualifies as Big City Action.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version