<< < (113/142) > >>

Chateau d If:
Just to remind you  :)

--- Quote from: Chateau d If on January 07, 2013, 10:12:24 AM ---
--- Quote from: Mug Costanza on January 07, 2013, 02:24:44 AM ---

Short and to the point... Well that's no fun! :lol:

--- End quote ---

I can already answer this one!    :hoot:

We have the Express Pass as an accepted  and appreciated and sought after feature of TAR.  So that's not going away.     :wise   

At the end of the first leg, what would be even better than winning one?   ???

Well?  Winning two Express Passes of course!   :beer2:

But that may be just too simple.  And I have my reasons.  Let there be two EPs with the understanding that the second one has to be shared with another Team.  Simple!  Powerful!  Adds drama too.  TPTB probably got it from  one of mutlitude of  fantasy games  going on allover.  Can somebody check?  ;)  :popcorn:

The reason I can bring this up and speculate it with high confidence comes from  the spoiler information we have on Dave & Conner.  Here's my guess:   Dave does not actually hurt his Achilles Tendon.  He claims to have sustained the injury in order to garner sympathy from the other Teams.  In particular, sympathy from the Team that wins two Express Passes on the first leg.  So the EP is handed over, the ankle magically heals   :browsie:, and Dave & Conner are launched into a very advantageous position in the game.    One which may very well carry them to the final three.   :wtg:

--- End quote ---

georgiapeach:
That might explain why D/C are believed to be in the lead at the airport...wheelchair and all!I think we have a consensus from two GREAT Detectives!

LoveRocked:

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on February 15, 2013, 08:07:16 PM ---That might explain why D/C are believed to be in the lead at the airport...wheelchair and all!I think we have a consensus from two GREAT Detectives!

--- End quote ---

Who will be wheelchair? It's must be David & Connor but David & Connor really eliminated this point in Leg somewhere?

redskevin88:
Speculation for Leg 5: One team discovered they have been "lied too and back stabbed" and u-turn a team out of the race.

Alenaveda:

--- Quote from: LoveRocked on February 15, 2013, 10:01:03 PM ---
In addition, Keoghan reveals, "We have a switchback coming that's a classic Amazing Race moment that we're going to repeat. We know from past experience that this is going to tweak them."

--- End quote ---

Another switchback!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version