RFF Archive > The Amazing Race 22

TAR 22 Speculation and Discussion **of Spoilers**

<< < (110/142) > >>

walkingpneumonia:

--- Quote from: apskip on January 25, 2013, 03:32:12 PM ---
--- Quote from: walkingpneumonia on January 25, 2013, 11:45:00 AM ---Can't disclose the evidence so this should be considered speculation - but it looks like they may have gone on a safari when they were in Edinburgh.

A Surfing Safari...

Probably one of these 3 locations - all about 1 hour away from Edinburgh airport:
Belhaven Bay (Dunbar)
Pease Bay
Coldingham Bay

Yes - there is winter surfing in Scotland

Lets go surfin now, Everybodys learning how, Come on and safari with me!

--- End quote ---

Yes, there are safaris in Scotland other than the obvious shooting/hunting related ones.
Here are the safaris I can find in Scotland (note - some are more than a part of one day and would not be suitable for that reason):

Duchally Highland Safari
Blair Drummond Safari and Adventure Park
Highland Adventure Safaris
Braemar Highland Safari
Scottish Highland Safari in Aberfeldy with separate Mountain, Forest, Mountain Trek, Cycling and Walking Safaris

and for the marine or diving enthusiast:
Dive Safari Scotland
Scottish Marine Safari

--- End quote ---

Ummm, ya... Perhaps I should have know better than to try to inject some levity in my post by including obscure references to 60s music.

They went surfing - forget I even mentioned safaris

apskip:
The focus of my efforts has switched from safaris (a neat concept for Scotland and actually feasible) to surfing. The most likely surfing by AR22 teams was in the East Lothian section of Scotland, just east of Edinburgh. Here are the beaches I find most likely and whether of not they have any surf school:

EAST LOTHIAN SCOTLAND SURFING BEACHES
Pease Bay
Coast to Coast Surf School

Momentum Surf Shop

C2C Surf School

St Vedas

Puro Nectar Surf

Puro Nectar Surf

Gullane/Yellow Craigs-none

North Berwick/Seacliff-none

Dunbar/nearby Belhaven Bay
Each has a Coast to Coast Surf School, but they are closed after November 30

Coldingham Bay
Coast to Coast Surf School

C2C Surf School

St Vedas

Puro Nectar Surf

Puro Nectar Surf

So each of the 3 locations cited by Walking Pneumonia does have a surf school, although the Coast to Coast Schools in all 3 were probably closed for the winter before AR22 came to the area.

QueenofRussia:
I think TAR 22 elimination will go like this:
11th-Idries & Jamil
10th-Matthew & Daniel
9th-Jessica & John
8th-David & Connor
7th-Winnie & Pamela
6th-Joey & Meghan
5th-Chuck & Wynona
4th-Caroline & Jennifer
Final Three: Max & Katie, Mona & Beth, Bates & Anthony

claude_24hrs:

--- Quote from: QueenofRussia on January 25, 2013, 07:46:10 PM ---I think TAR 22 elimination will go like this:
11th-Idries & Jamil
10th-Matthew & Daniel
9th-Jessica & John
8th-David & Connor
7th-Winnie & Pamela
6th-Joey & Meghan
5th-Chuck & Wynona
4th-Caroline & Jennifer
Final Three: Max & Katie, Mona & Beth, Bates & Anthony

--- End quote ---

QoR, Max & Katie and Mona & Beth are confirmed in DC. Bates & Anthony and Caroline & Jen are also spotted in DC. As with Whammo's post, Caroline & Jen are spotted in DC's Old Post office with Max & Katie and Mona & Beth. But Bates & Anthony were seen running near Mona & Beth near onto a mall or a shopping center and was seen behind.

Joeyengen:
I have been watching season 13 of the amazing race and i was watching leg 4 when they went to New Zealand and Phil's dad was the pit stop greeter i wonder if he will be the greeter again for this season when to go to Christchurch ??? :D hahahahahaha

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version