RFF Archive > The Amazing Race 22

TAR 22 Speculation and Discussion **of Spoilers**

<< < (2/142) > >>

Leafsfan:
Tokyo and New Zealand are the only logical next airports that connect to FAA international airport

Also what a great start line to pick as it was untrackable according to opening times (as its closed on Tuesdays :lol:)

ianthebalance:
Since it appears its starting in Tahiti, I'm guessing that this season continent line up is like Season 18. Oceania-Asia-Europe-South America-North America.
I'm hoping that this time, there wil be less legs in Asia, and 2-4 legs in South America (I love it when South America gets 4 legs, hasn't been done since Season 11  :'(). These are my speculation first 5 legs.

1. Tahiti
2. New Zealand
3. Philippines
4. Philippines
5. (East Asia)

Leafsfan:
Interesting to note that they are not crossing the IDL meaning that they will lose a day when they eventually cross over. Is that mean more quicker and shorter legs?

theschnauzers:
There aren't too many places to head to after Tahiti. I wouldn't be surprised if Europe was skipped this time, as TAR 21 spent a lot of time in Europe, and completely omitted Africa and South America.

Theodorus:
They could move back to Chile. There's a flight to Chile from Papeete, right? That would be great!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version