Archive > The Amazing Race 22

TAR 22 Speculation and Discussion **of Spoilers**

<< < (97/133) > >>

RaceUntilWeDie:
Triple Your Money? :lol3:

georgiapeach:

--- Quote from: Chateau d If on January 07, 2013, 10:12:24 AM ---
I can already answer this one!    :hoot:

We have the Express Pass as an accepted  and appreciated and sought after feature of TAR.  So that's not going away.     :wise   

At the end of the first leg, what would be even better than winning one?   ???

Well?  Winning two Express Passes of course!   :beer2:

But that may be just too simple.  And I have my reasons.  Let there be two EPs with the understanding that the second one has to be shared with another Team.  Simple!  Powerful!  Adds drama too.  TPTB probably got it from  one of mutlitude of  fantasy games  going on allover.  Can somebody check?  ;)  :popcorn:

--- End quote ---

Wonder how long they have to share? And what happens to the second Express Pass if that tem should be eliminated before sharing?

This will be FUN to see!

Declive:
Are we sure of that? Cause i'm thinking about the first team to arrive on the first leg gets the chance to choose between double their money or the express pass. This determines the prize of the 2nd team to arrive on the first leg , or the prize for Leg2.

Mug Costanza:

--- Quote from: Declive on January 09, 2013, 10:45:27 PM ---Are we sure of that? Cause i'm thinking about the first team to arrive on the first leg gets the chance to choose between double their money or the express pass. This determines the prize of the 2nd team to arrive on the first leg , or the prize for Leg2.

--- End quote ---

Phil has said in interviews that there is no Double Your Money twist for TAR22.

Declive:

--- Quote from: Mug Costanza on January 09, 2013, 10:54:18 PM ---
--- Quote from: Declive on January 09, 2013, 10:45:27 PM ---Are we sure of that? Cause i'm thinking about the first team to arrive on the first leg gets the chance to choose between double their money or the express pass. This determines the prize of the 2nd team to arrive on the first leg , or the prize for Leg2.

--- End quote ---

Phil has said in interviews that there is no Double Your Money twist for TAR22.

--- End quote ---

Oh wow , than i'll go with Chateau!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version