RFF Archive > The Amazing Race 22

TAR 22 Speculation and Discussion **of Spoilers**

<< < (97/142) > >>

graytex:
According to the Mount Vernon event calendar yesterday:

"Mount Vernon Estate, Museum & Gardens will close early at 12 p.m. due to a private event."

Sounds like a very likely finish line.

TSPKM:

--- Quote from: weihen on December 07, 2012, 11:24:47 PM ---Is this the girl who stroche referred to blonde F/F team(keep talking to production during RB)?

I think she is one racer from Beth and Mona(you can compare from other pics)

still think F3:Hocky players(we know they had camera crew too from  stroche),M/F team,Beth and Mona.

--- End quote ---

she is clearly brunette, and stroche saw brunettes as well. I've seen no evidence of the hockey players having a film crew, they also looked like in the pics they werent taking it seriously. I think it's wishful thinking for the hockey players to be final 3.

weihen:

--- Quote from: TSPKM on December 08, 2012, 12:54:20 PM ---she is clearly brunette, and stroche saw brunettes as well. I've seen no evidence of the hockey players having a film crew, they also looked like in the pics they werent taking it seriously. I think it's wishful thinking for the hockey players to be final 3.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: stroche on December 07, 2012, 03:00:54 PM ---
  After seeing the Roadblock, I came back to Nats Park and clue box was set up at main gate and the hockey team ran out slowly, carrying their briefcase and leaving their camer and sound guy far behind, to their cab and hopped in to head out.  One of them commented "It was snug in that thing".  Again, they were running slow but they were the only team there at that time, and I knew that the other two teams were still back at the Roadblock.  Perhaps they knew they had a lead?  Production car followed them out of the park and onto the next destination.

--- End quote ---

Kandace:
Holy crap Switz/Germany was one leg? :cmas18

RaceUntilWeDie:
Wasn't Leg 8 our mystery leg in TAR 21 as well?  :cmaslol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version