RFF Archive > The Amazing Race 22

TAR 22 Speculation and Discussion **of Spoilers**

<< < (53/142) > >>

georgiapeach:
ALL we have to go on is one twitter suggesting Africa as a POSSIBLE destination. NOTHING is confirmed until we have further sightings.

:lol: I also liked the direct flight to Katmandu!

Xarles:

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on November 24, 2012, 08:47:33 PM ---ALL we have to go on is one twitter suggesting Africa as a POSSIBLE destination. NOTHING is confirmed until we have further sightings.

:lol: I also liked the direct flight to Katmandu!

--- End quote ---

I say we have TWO twitter suggestions: One from the ground in Hong Kong and another directly from Phil Keoghan: He says he is a 12 hour flight away from where he took off. Just map a 12 hr flight away from Hanoi or a 12 hr flight away from Hong Kong, limit that to the destinations available WEST BOUND within the available time frame and that puts him either in Paris, London, Frankfurt, Munich or Jo'burg.

Paris, London, Frankfurt, Munich do not sound much like they can be confused with African destinations.

I'd say most eyes should be in sub-equatorial Africa if not just in South Africa.

theschnauzers:
Do we even know that Phil was leaving Hanoi through Hong Kong? He might have left Hanoi heading to a different hub city than the Racers that were seen in Hong Kong. That would coincidentally, make the 12 hour flight fit better headed to Johannesburg rather than the longer time needed from Hong Kong. That could suggest Bangkok or Singapore as alternatives for Phil.

Chateau d If:
Maun Botswana is only a 9 hour drive from Victoria falls. 

Maybe?   :tup:

Plaidmoon:

--- Quote from: Chateau d If on November 25, 2012, 09:55:05 AM ---Maun Botswana is only a 9 hour drive from Victoria falls. 

Maybe?   :tup:

--- End quote ---

I noticed that when I was looking up Maun Botswana on Google Earth. While self driving might be fun, I'd expect that a bus or train would be more likely. Or perhaps hired drivers. I don't know what the local safety issues might be.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version