Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds

Author Topic: TAR 22 Speculation and Discussion **of Spoilers**  (Read 100505 times)

Online Kandace

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Ditto
Re: TAR 22 Speculation and Discussion **of Spoilers**
« Reply #25 on: November 14, 2012, 01:33:26 PM »
Oh and a possible task to do in Tahiti is va'a(outrigger canoe) which is the national sport and and and they just had a big race on them through the leeward islands, so its possible to have a mini task? Its spec, but I think it could be cool :b
I don't deserve the treatment that I'm getting

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Welcome to the cloneverse.
« Reply #26 on: November 14, 2012, 07:16:42 PM »
Searching on Twitter I found a link to this:

REALITY NATION

Britney Haynes On Amazing Race?
Rumors flying that BB12 and BB14's Britney will be on TAR21

According to Twitter, hilarious former Big Brother contestant Britney Haynes could be filming The Amazing Race 22.

Several people have picked up on the rumor that Britney and an unknown partner started filming the next season of TAR on November 12. There’s been absolutely no confirmation at this point and it’s all speculation. As of now, the only proof we’ve got is that Britney hasn’t tweeted since the 12th. And we realize that’s not proof at all, but just enough of a “humph” to raise our eyebrows.

Britney, are you out there? Can you dispel this rumor? Or better yet, can someone confirm? Personally, I would LOVE to see Britney on The Amazing Race. Can you imagine how hilarious she’d be? I’d definitely be watching. Of course I don’t expect this rumor to be true no matter how much I want it to be. I just don’t really see Britney being interested in being on the show. We’ll keep you posted, one way or the other.

Britney finished fourth during Big Brother 12 and won the fan favorite award. She returned during Season 14 as a coach and later entered the game, finishing in 8th place.

:duno:
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains--however improbable--must be the truth." --Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline amazingracer921

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #27 on: November 14, 2012, 07:34:56 PM »

REALITY NATION

According to Twitter, hilarious former Big Brother contestant Britney Haynes could be filming The Amazing Race 22.

Several people have picked up on the rumor that Britney and an unknown partner started filming the next season of TAR on November 12. There’s been absolutely no confirmation at this point and it’s all speculation. As of now, the only proof we’ve got is that Britney hasn’t tweeted since the 12th. And we realize that’s not proof at all, but just enough of a “humph” to raise our eyebrows.

Britney, are you out there? Can you dispel this rumor? Or better yet, can someone confirm? Personally, I would LOVE to see Britney on The Amazing Race. Can you imagine how hilarious she’d be? I’d definitely be watching. Of course I don’t expect this rumor to be true no matter how much I want it to be. I just don’t really see Britney being interested in being on the show. We’ll keep you posted, one way or the other.

Britney finished fourth during Big Brother 12 and won the fan favorite award. She returned during Season 14 as a coach and later entered the game, finishing in 8th place.

Big Brother 14 winner Ian Terry says the rumors have no legs.

“Well, considering Brit and I texted each other on the 13th, not too likely she’s on TAR,” he Tweeted.

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #28 on: November 14, 2012, 07:42:08 PM »

REALITY NATION

“Well, considering Brit and I texted each other on the 13th, not too likely she’s on TAR,” he Tweeted.

Britney last registered tweet was on the 12th not the 13th. 
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains--however improbable--must be the truth." --Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Mug Costanza

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Don't Poke the Bear
« Reply #29 on: November 14, 2012, 07:59:32 PM »

REALITY NATION

Britney last registered tweet was on the 12th not the 13th. 

Texted, not tweeted.

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Cookies with licorice, can't get better than this!
« Reply #30 on: November 14, 2012, 08:01:45 PM »
It's not very likely because of the outrigger canoe Detour completed in Malawi in season 19 unless it's an early Switchback. I am thinking there might be a noni fruit-related task or plantation Pit Stop.

<3 Family, friends, food, freedom... FULFILLED <3
----------------------------------------------------
TAR QUOTE OF THE MONTH July 2014
"Too hot to handle." ~Phil (of Phil Keoghan <3; season 11, Leg 6)

Online georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #31 on: November 14, 2012, 08:40:42 PM »
Based on the one possible M/F team, and Chateau just posted that pic....I would say NO.
"Our fans are pretty good. They don't give away too much. Sometimes people love dropping spoilers, but our fans are good. They tend to do it in such a way that doesn't ruin it for fans who don't want to know."--Phil Keoghan

Offline racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Why... Why can't this moment last forevermore!? ♥
« Reply #32 on: November 14, 2012, 09:11:11 PM »
I wonder if that Bora Bora cluebox will be a part of Leg 1, or if they are spending one leg in Tahiti and one in Bora Bora. I hope they do two legs, but I reckon it'll probably be one. Just speculating/
This space is dedicated forevermore to Poland's Next Top Model.

Offline ZouLy

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • RFF's TAR Indonesia Representative
« Reply #33 on: November 14, 2012, 09:18:33 PM »

I knew this was right!!

I was observing some live cameras inside the ferry from FAA'A airport to the island of Moorea, and some locals who tweeted saw some foreigners, and there they headed to bora-bora by ferry..

Looks like a water task first, either canoe or stand up paddling, or they could be taken by one of the speedboats somewhere to the middle of the islands/ocean

Don't ever put {hashtag} '#amazingrace' if you don't want to be chased by RFF's TAR Detectives 8)

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Cookies with licorice, can't get better than this!
« Reply #34 on: November 14, 2012, 09:37:18 PM »

I knew this was right!!

I was observing some live cameras inside the ferry from FAA'A airport to the island of Moorea, and some locals who tweeted saw some foreigners, and there they headed to bora-bora by ferry..

Looks like a water task first, either canoe or stand up paddling, or they could be taken by one of the speedboats somewhere to the middle of the islands/ocean

Crossing my fingers it will be another Ha Long Bay (Vietnam) in season 10 experience...  :yess: Yay for rowing drama!  :wohoo:
<3 Family, friends, food, freedom... FULFILLED <3
----------------------------------------------------
TAR QUOTE OF THE MONTH July 2014
"Too hot to handle." ~Phil (of Phil Keoghan <3; season 11, Leg 6)

Online georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #35 on: November 14, 2012, 09:45:53 PM »

I knew this was right!!

Any screencaps? ???
"Our fans are pretty good. They don't give away too much. Sometimes people love dropping spoilers, but our fans are good. They tend to do it in such a way that doesn't ruin it for fans who don't want to know."--Phil Keoghan

Offline ZouLy

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #36 on: November 14, 2012, 09:50:45 PM »

Any screencaps? ???

Still waiting for approval, hope he's kind enough to share it to us :)

Don't ever put {hashtag} '#amazingrace' if you don't want to be chased by RFF's TAR Detectives 8)

Offline Coolio!

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • The real winner of Cagayan
« Reply #37 on: November 14, 2012, 09:52:56 PM »
Britney has been tweeting, but it feels like a handler.

@britney_haynes
You guys are soooo silly with these rumors! I'm actually on vacation in Greece and just got this great bag!

#showdown2.0isLIVE
#followifyourenotplayingplease<3

Offline hollistersurferboy22

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #38 on: November 14, 2012, 09:59:04 PM »
Lmao it is either Britney poking fun at the rumors for last seasons big brother when Janelle sent a tweet that said "on vacation in Greece" or whatever. The pic she sent was a pic from an article online lol. Janelle was really in sequester.

So either Britney is just joking around OR her handler is making a joke similar to the one used for Janelle

Offline amazingracer921

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #39 on: November 14, 2012, 10:03:20 PM »
Lmao it is either Britney poking fun at the rumors for last seasons big brother when Janelle sent a tweet that said "on vacation in Greece" or whatever. The pic she sent was a pic from an article online lol. Janelle was really in sequester.

So either Britney is just joking around OR her handler is making a joke similar to the one used for Janelle

I'm not buying it one bit

Offline ZouLy

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #40 on: November 14, 2012, 10:05:33 PM »

Can we case closed this Brittney BB rumors and get a move on..???  :lol:

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #41 on: November 14, 2012, 10:09:55 PM »

Unless until we have any solid evidence on one way or another.

Online Kandace

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Ditto
« Reply #42 on: November 14, 2012, 10:43:38 PM »

Unless until we have any solid evidence on one way or another.

I'm sorry, but for someone who watched Britney Haynes on the BB feeds a lot, I can safely say its not true. The Greece tweet, was just a well done snap at Janelle :lol:

Plus, like someone said Britney is way to short to be the shown girls. Sorry. But no.
I don't deserve the treatment that I'm getting

Online georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #43 on: November 14, 2012, 11:04:07 PM »
There are no women on the race who look like Brit...pics will show!

Offline eddiethejet

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #44 on: November 15, 2012, 12:31:37 AM »
i said it already in another thread but i'll say it here too.  all the girls so far seem to be too tall to be brit anyways.

Offline Kamineko

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #45 on: November 15, 2012, 01:14:45 AM »
Anyway, is there any information of starting line task? Or maybe there's no starting line task? :duno:
"I might have to blow up some other people's game." - Zach

Offline ZouLy

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #46 on: November 15, 2012, 04:30:52 AM »
Anyway, is there any information of starting line task? Or maybe there's no starting line task? :duno:

This is interesting guys...  ;)

often we speculate starting line with our first destination where they both have some sort of connection..

now that we know both locations:

1. Griffith Observatory

2. Tahiti

Now, my thesis is that there's a connection between those two in terms of the astronomical occurance,

The transit of Venus occurs when the planet Venus passes directly between the Earth and the Sun

http://www.griffithobservatory.org/exhibits/special/Special_Event_Transit_of_Venus.html

Public Viewing of the Transit of Venus
Tuesday, June 5, 2012
3:06 p.m. - 8:02 p.m.
(Building Open 12:00 noon - 10:00 p.m.)

What is the transit of Venus?
The transit of Venus occurs when the planet Venus passes directly between the Earth and the Sun. During the transit, Venus will appear as a small black dot on the face of the Sun. Historically, this alignment permitted the size of our solar system to be measured. After this transit, no transit of Venus will occur for another 105 years! So if you miss this transit you will have to wait until December 11, 2117. The last transit of Venus occurred on June 8, 2004, but was not visible in Los Angeles. In fact, no transit of Venus has been visible from Los Angeles since December 6, 1882.

and I am sure some of you (especially Kandace) know what happened in Tahiti a long time ago... :

http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2004/28may_cook/

.... The view from Point Venus, Tahiti, where Cook and his men observed the transit of Venus....

Offline Don Task

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #47 on: November 15, 2012, 05:50:31 AM »
If there is the flight from Tahiti to New Zealand via Rarotonga, what about a leg @ Cook Islands? That would be cool. It would be like...
Leg 1: Tahiti
Leg 2: Cook Islands
Leg 3 & 4: New Zealand

Offline weihen

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #48 on: November 15, 2012, 06:35:48 AM »
nvm
« Last Edit: November 15, 2012, 11:12:55 PM by weihen »

Online georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #49 on: November 15, 2012, 01:24:21 PM »
i said it already in another thread but i'll say it here too.  all the girls so far seem to be too tall to be brit anyways.

I have said it anyway. NOT BRIT.

Custom Search