READ PART.1 HEREPART.2 (Roadblock - Pit Stop)
the adventure continues...
in about 15 minutes time, Joey and Meghan done their task, unfortunately he can't see what's inside because there's a prohibition signs... but don't worry, we have some pictures with Phil and the clue box inside the monkey forest when Ovalorange got the permission from the poster.
ND try to follow J&M's taxi, but after a few miles, he then again stucked by the traffic lights and lost them...
ND sent me a text message and asking for information, and I gave him the tweet that Alenaveda posted about the possiblity of teams sighted at Uluwatu Beach.. Go to uluwatu champ!!
The distacne between Monkey Forest to Uluwatu Beach is approx. 2 hours driving (by car), and just to make things more intense, with the temparature almost reached 43 degree Celcius, driving a motorcycle without roof, it was HOT and humid tropical sweating... Poor ND hasn't got a sleep, starving, and sweatening but I keep motivate him to not give up (even though sounds a bit evil-ish) come on! you can do it 3.00 PM
He arrived at Uluwatu, and finally saw some teams doing their Roadblock
By the time he arrived there,
- Utah Father/Son
- Alabama Chuck & Wynona
- Light blue Blonde F/F team,
and several others... (he can't recognize them perfectly because they were seen individually doing the roadblock)
and he try to find out where's the other partner was waiting, but he can't, so he stayed there for the duration of the roadblock...The roadblock task is
something to do with the surf boards...
First, teams must find this surf shop :
when they did, they must search among the surfing boards for a specific type of board (or with a specific mark on it) and bring it down to the beach and do something with it (which ND can't really see... again, security issue..
the above picture matched with Xarles finding in Kotak_Pandora's tweet earlier
A lot of team members struggling with this roadblock task, as he can observed them going up and down, back and forth to exchange the surf boards from the shops to the beach.. a lot of teams did some mistakes..
Now, here's some team members that he able to snapped, if you can help identify them, that would be great
1. Team member doing the roadblock, ND cannot identified him/her, blonde hair, wearing orange shorts
2. Team Alabama doing the roadblock :
3. Team member doing the roadblock, ND cannot identified her, blonde hair, wearing red shirt :Some identified RoadBlockers :
- Son from the Utah Father/Son
- Joey from Vloggers Joey/Meghan
- Male from M/M team (the male wearing blue singlet top (tank-top)PIT STOPTeams now need to bring their surf board and walk on foot to the next Pit Stop
, Uluwatu Beach, on the sightseeing spot (I predict this is a newly created veranda)
marked path to the pit stop :
Here we can see Phil Keoghan wearing white shirt and his favourite hat getting ready to greet the teams :
In the picture below, ND witnessed a F/F team checked in with Phil, but cannot clearly see who they were because the security was so damn tight and threatening him and his friends to go away or else they're gonna call bodyguards and local police..!
Now,.. THIS IS AN ELIMINATION LEG!
Teams who checked-in and were SAFE
are listed NOT-IN-ORDER
Light Blue Blonde Girls
Kandace's speculated Florida M/F
Not-Asian Winnie and Cam
Alabama Chuck and Wynona
Vloggers Joey and Meghan
Latina looking Red F/F team
Hockey players M/MAT RISK OF ELIMINATION :
Unknown M/F Green-Pink Team
- Up until 5.00PM local time, only 4 teams that have barely checked-in
- We will get a sunset view (hopefully) from the coast of Bali's Uluwatu Beach
- The LEG-4 finished at 7.00PM
- Phil directly transffered to the hotel for a while before he continue his journey to another destination
- Our on the ground team are not able to sneak-hear where they're heading next, but I gues we just found a tweet this morning at the airport
Well, that's about all that we've got folks, I hope you guys enjoy the report and please give a big appreciation for ND and his team for this excellent, superb, awesome work (I, myself, about to cry when he told the story in indonesian language,
, he sacrifices so much that day... but we all love you!!
See you guys in the next season of INDONESIA VISIT!!! Now be thankful and don't bitching about Indonesia anymore..!!!