Author Topic: TAR 21 Ep 6 "Get Your Sexy On"  (Read 14745 times)

Offline ZouLy

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • RFF's TAR Indonesia Representative
Re: TAR 21 Ep 6 "Get Your Sexy On"
« Reply #125 on: November 05, 2012, 09:04:56 AM »
Wht about our belly dancer?

Maybe it is when they go to Amsterdam :lol:.

or the Russian theatre..  ;)
Don't ever put {hashtag} '#amazingrace' if you don't want to be chased by RFF's TAR Detectives 8)

Offline Theodorus

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • A million dollars? Drink with Jamy after the show?
« Reply #126 on: November 05, 2012, 09:54:35 AM »

Is it just me or the belly dancer that is shown in preview looks like Abbie? :duno: :lol:
TAR Greece: Soon. DTAR 2: Soon
#FF7F50

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Andy!
« Reply #127 on: November 05, 2012, 11:33:05 AM »

Is it just me or the belly dancer that is shown in preview looks like Abbie? :duno: :lol:

Just you  :lol:
"I don't drink. But when i do , i become another person. And that one , drinks a lot."

Offline Topita

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #128 on: November 05, 2012, 11:52:26 AM »
"For the first time ever, one team steals another team's money."

The question is which team would have a thinking process that would let them even think they'd get away with that, when they're being followed with a camera and sound crew.

So the question really is, which team is that delusional to think they'd get away with it? I'll be shocked if the team doesn't get a penalty; this is much like the incident in season 6 back where Don and Mary Jean took Adam and Rebecca's vehicle with their things in it.....although the interference is much like Mark and Michael committed in Thailand on TAR 14.
That's what I thought too..
I can't believe they weren't penalized.. :-/  :gaah:

Just as well James and Abba were resourceful enough to find a way to deal with it, but it doesn't feel right that they had to take money from people who probably have to work very hard for it (though I think one of them mentioned it was a business area so a bit more affluent).

I don't like how the twins and texas team went about it either, laughing it of and 'sharing' the guilt or whatever.
Just don't think teams should be allowed to steal from another team regardless of the situation. :(

Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. :)

Custom Search