Other Great Reality Shows > Other Reality TV Shows & News

Dutch Mole - Series 13 in South Africa [with English subtitles!]

<< < (3/16) > >>

SuperTux:
Judging from Mole Mail #1 I guess the last woman talking in this clip is the Mole. :cmaslol

ETA: Or the winner.

Topita:

--- Quote from: SuperTux on December 13, 2012, 05:44:16 AM ---Judging from Mole Mail #1 I guess the last woman talking in this clip is the Mole. :cmaslol

--- End quote ---
Mja sorry to dissapoint you but no, Janine (last woman in vid) is neither.
Don't want to spoil anything but I think it's best you know straight ahead to avoid confusion. :)

Janine had an accident early on in the series (not sure when exactly, ep 2 or 3 max I think). :(
She was hospitalized and operated on, because of a fractured vertebra - therefore incapacitated to continue.

I wasn't sure to which degree this would be discussed/out in the open and didn't want to spoil stuff for you guys either :(
But since it's now been out in the open by the way they brought it to light well, I would suggest to just take her out of the equasion. :)

SuperTux:

--- Quote from: Topita on December 13, 2012, 08:16:49 AM ---
--- Quote from: SuperTux on December 13, 2012, 05:44:16 AM ---Judging from Mole Mail #1 I guess the last woman talking in this clip is the Mole. :cmaslol

--- End quote ---
Mja sorry to dissapoint you but no, Janine (last woman in vid) is neither.
Don't want to spoil anything but I think it's best you know straight ahead to avoid confusion. :)

Janine had an accident early on in the series (not sure when exactly, ep 2 or 3 max I think). :(
She was hospitalized and operated on, because of a fractured vertebra - therefore incapacitated to continue.

I wasn't sure to which degree this would be discussed/out in the open and didn't want to spoil stuff for you guys either :(
But since it's now been out in the open by the way they brought it to light well, I would suggest to just take her out of the equasion. :)

--- End quote ---

Oh, sorry to hear that... Hope she's well now.

Topita:

--- Quote from: SuperTux on December 13, 2012, 08:32:51 PM ---Oh, sorry to hear that... Hope she's well now.

--- End quote ---
She's doing well, on the mend in her own words. :) It was a very serious injury requiring an intricate operation.
But they did a really good job, and she's recovering quite well. :)

Could have been a lot worse though, so quite shocking - these things can happen in an instant, quite scary when you think about it. There was nothing that could have prevented it, she didn't hit any rocks or whatever and,the water wasn't too shallow either. She just arched her back a little bit too much in her jump and hit the water wrong. The impact/force of hitting the water fractured the vertebra. :( Glad all is ok though, even if she's still recovering. :)

Topita:
First episode of series 13 is airing tonight i.e. January 3rd, 8.30 PM CET!  :hearts:  :conf:  :yess:

Can't wait!!  :luvya:

Here's the sneak preview. :)

http://www.youtube.com/v/VkJJ5AVFJwA

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version