The Amazing Race International Versions > TAR Australia

Australian Season 3 CONFIRMED for 2014!

<< < (7/53) > >>

tarauslover:
All of this is looking good but we still have not heard anything from Active or Seven which is unusually strange, as I'm pretty sure that casting for the Mole which seemed to be the show that was overtaking the race has ended by now. There is just no activity whatsoever which makes me wonder if they are holding it off altogether until 2014? Thoughts anyone?

SuperTux:

--- Quote from: tarauslover on December 03, 2012, 07:13:10 AM ---All of this is looking good but we still have not heard anything from Active or Seven which is unusually strange, as I'm pretty sure that casting for the Mole which seemed to be the show that was overtaking the race has ended by now. There is just no activity whatsoever which makes me wonder if they are holding it off altogether until 2014? Thoughts anyone?

--- End quote ---

I agree. I guess TARAU3 will be put off till 2014.

Air:

--- Quote from: tarauslover on December 03, 2012, 07:13:10 AM ---All of this is looking good but we still have not heard anything from Active or Seven which is unusually strange, as I'm pretty sure that casting for the Mole which seemed to be the show that was overtaking the race has ended by now. There is just no activity whatsoever which makes me wonder if they are holding it off altogether until 2014? Thoughts anyone?

--- End quote ---

It could film in the first 1/2 of the year (when The Mole is airing), and air in the second half (when The Mole is filming).

theamazingracer21:

--- Quote from: Airlinesguy on December 03, 2012, 10:23:21 PM ---

--- End quote ---

It could film in the first 1/2 of the year (when The Mole is airing), and air in the second half (when The Mole is filming).

--- End quote ---

Thats an idea. A change of filming time to change the seasons to try new locations (by seasons i mean weather ie a place that is amazing in winter but unavalbale in summer)

tarauslover:

--- Quote from: theamazingracer21 on December 03, 2012, 11:02:14 PM ---
--- Quote from: Airlinesguy on December 03, 2012, 10:23:21 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Thats an idea. A change of filming time to change the seasons to try new locations (by seasons i mean weather ie a place that is amazing in winter but unavalbale in summer)

--- End quote ---

That could potentially happen, I know that they will probably resume the audition and casting process for the race probably after the new year, as the Mole has been the main focus up until now. They are probably also waiting for Active to clear up their commitment in helping co-produce the Ukrainian Amazing Race.

And the Mole would be a good cover up to distract everyone from potentially spoiling the race although I know that the Mole is filming for a really long time (January to April it was stated you needed to be available).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version