The Amazing Race International Versions > TAR Australia

Australian Season 3 CONFIRMED for 2014!

<< < (7/53) > >>

theamazingracer21:
Heres some more confiting news.

TARAU ranked 7th on the best of TV 2012.(according to farfax media)

http://www.canberratimes.com.au/entertainment/tv-and-radio/best-tv-shows-of-2012-20121127-2a5qw.html

--- Quote ---7. The Amazing Race Australia (Seven)

ASIDE from laconic host Grant Bowler, the key element that makes The Amazing Race Australia so much fun to watch is the excellent casting. This year, producers again mixed together a compelling group of heroes and villains. This year's cast boasted identical twins (both rugby league cheerleaders and devotees of peroxide and orange-skin tanning), indigenous Australian cousins, a pair of Melbourne cops, a brother-sister combination and two quirky hairdressers, Sue and Teresa. Then there was Sticky, who was born without a left forearm. Watching this enterprising and relentlessly upbeat youngster compete was an unadulterated joy

--- End quote ---
The only realty show that ranked higher was The Voice (Ranked 6th and is over rated, airs on Nine). Top on the list was Homeland (airs on TEN)

Side note: I cant belive they forgot to menton Emilia and Lucy.

tarauslover:
All of this is looking good but we still have not heard anything from Active or Seven which is unusually strange, as I'm pretty sure that casting for the Mole which seemed to be the show that was overtaking the race has ended by now. There is just no activity whatsoever which makes me wonder if they are holding it off altogether until 2014? Thoughts anyone?

SuperTux:

--- Quote from: tarauslover on December 03, 2012, 07:13:10 AM ---All of this is looking good but we still have not heard anything from Active or Seven which is unusually strange, as I'm pretty sure that casting for the Mole which seemed to be the show that was overtaking the race has ended by now. There is just no activity whatsoever which makes me wonder if they are holding it off altogether until 2014? Thoughts anyone?

--- End quote ---

I agree. I guess TARAU3 will be put off till 2014.

Airlines:

--- Quote from: tarauslover on December 03, 2012, 07:13:10 AM ---All of this is looking good but we still have not heard anything from Active or Seven which is unusually strange, as I'm pretty sure that casting for the Mole which seemed to be the show that was overtaking the race has ended by now. There is just no activity whatsoever which makes me wonder if they are holding it off altogether until 2014? Thoughts anyone?

--- End quote ---

It could film in the first 1/2 of the year (when The Mole is airing), and air in the second half (when The Mole is filming).

theamazingracer21:

--- Quote from: Airlinesguy on December 03, 2012, 10:23:21 PM ---

--- End quote ---

It could film in the first 1/2 of the year (when The Mole is airing), and air in the second half (when The Mole is filming).

--- End quote ---

Thats an idea. A change of filming time to change the seasons to try new locations (by seasons i mean weather ie a place that is amazing in winter but unavalbale in summer)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version