The Amazing Race International Versions > TAR Australia

Australian Season 3 CONFIRMED for 2014!

<< < (25/53) > >>

SuperTux:
I swear I used to prefer The Mole to The Amazing Race until I watched The Mole Australia season 6.

What a dumb show it is. No challenges is original. So slow-paced and dull. I'm very very disappointed.

Seven Network you killed my favorite show

theamazingracer21:
With The Mole going down in the ratings in, my recommendation is to keep your ears open for season 3 speculation. I wouldn't be surprised if they downsize a little bit. I am thinking 10 teams with 1 from NZ to drum up excitement across the Tasman(like MKR3) and 11 legs instead of 12/13.  Hopfully the overall quality of the show does not suffer and I think I speak for all of us when I say 1 episode a week (#don'tmoleusagain7). Also I wouldn't be surprised if 7 try and get more syndication deals for TARAu to compensate for some of the shows budget (they recently sold the rights to air TARAu in South Africa)

Air:

--- Quote from: theamazingracer21 on July 11, 2013, 02:00:15 AM ---I am thinking 10 teams with 1 from NZ to drum up excitement across the Tasman(like MKR3) and 11 legs instead of 12/13. 

--- End quote ---

NO. Please no. I don't really care much about less legs, but please not a team from NZ, we don't want to see that.

theamazingracer21:

--- Quote from: αirlinesguy on July 11, 2013, 02:04:46 AM ---
--- Quote from: theamazingracer21 on July 11, 2013, 02:00:15 AM ---I am thinking 10 teams with 1 from NZ to drum up excitement across the Tasman(like MKR3) and 11 legs instead of 12/13. 

--- End quote ---

NO. Please no. I don't really care much about less legs, but please not a team from NZ, we don't want to see that.

--- End quote ---
Would you rather TARAu not come back at all.

Air:

--- Quote from: theamazingracer21 on July 11, 2013, 02:08:42 AM ---
--- Quote from: αirlinesguy on July 11, 2013, 02:04:46 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
Would you rather TARAu not come back at all.

--- End quote ---

No of course I wouldn't, but mark my words, it won't happen. It's ridiculously gimmicky.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version