The Amazing Race International Versions > TAR Australia

Australian Season 3 CONFIRMED for 2014!

<< < (25/53) > >>

Air:

--- Quote from: theamazingracer21 on July 11, 2013, 02:00:15 AM ---I am thinking 10 teams with 1 from NZ to drum up excitement across the Tasman(like MKR3) and 11 legs instead of 12/13. 

--- End quote ---

NO. Please no. I don't really care much about less legs, but please not a team from NZ, we don't want to see that.

theamazingracer21:

--- Quote from: αirlinesguy on July 11, 2013, 02:04:46 AM ---
--- Quote from: theamazingracer21 on July 11, 2013, 02:00:15 AM ---I am thinking 10 teams with 1 from NZ to drum up excitement across the Tasman(like MKR3) and 11 legs instead of 12/13. 

--- End quote ---

NO. Please no. I don't really care much about less legs, but please not a team from NZ, we don't want to see that.

--- End quote ---
Would you rather TARAu not come back at all.

Air:

--- Quote from: theamazingracer21 on July 11, 2013, 02:08:42 AM ---
--- Quote from: αirlinesguy on July 11, 2013, 02:04:46 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
Would you rather TARAu not come back at all.

--- End quote ---

No of course I wouldn't, but mark my words, it won't happen. It's ridiculously gimmicky.

tarauslover:
Ally would've been perfect for the race actually, her personality is not suited for a 'serious' game like the Mole. Her antics would have been hilarious on the race providing she had the right partner and the right teams to piss her off! :funny:

Seven will probably be looking to cut costs if they bring the race back but hopefully that doesn't mean cutting down the number of episodes or exotic destinations too much. That is if Seven can still keep a hold on it and 9 doesn't offer something better as they'd probably be in contention for it.

theamazingracer21:
As I said before, I speculate less episodes/legs and one less team but hopefully the same quality production.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version