The Amazing Race > Racers Corner

TAR 21 Ep 2 Discussion! Hosted by TAR 19's Cindy and Ernie!

<< < (10/11) > >>

Alenaveda:

--- Quote from: Alenaveda on October 08, 2012, 10:32:49 PM ---
--- Quote from: ErnieCindyTAR19 on October 08, 2012, 10:26:38 PM ---Are you reading spoilers!!!!!  :lol:

I just saw this icon and it reminds me of Cathi in the Indonesian rice fields! does anyone remember that?  :iok she kept falling and getting up saying "i'm OK!"   :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

--- Quote from: Prama on October 08, 2012, 10:23:03 PM ---
--- Quote from: ErnieCindyTAR19 on October 08, 2012, 10:15:18 PM ---Who do you think has the right combo to win this season?

--- End quote ---

I personally like Twinnies, Trey/Lexi, Abbie/Ryan and Chippendales. I think they have what it take to win the race...or at least to go further in this season. :tup:

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

--- End quote ---

Prama:

--- Quote from: ErnieCindyTAR19 on October 08, 2012, 10:25:04 PM ---Ethan and Jenna had some trouble with the taxi, yes, that's true.

But the real issue in that leg was that we all missed the sign to donate all of our remaining money to the orphanage.  8 of 11 teams missed this! It was such a debacle at the Pit Stop.  If E&J had read the sign and gave all of their money, they would have been in 4th place.

As for the lost ticket, it was the most stressful time for Cindy. We dropped the ticket in the office when they wouldn't help us get on a better train. We didn't realize it until a few hours later when the office was closed and we couldn't get back in to find our ticket. Then, to re-purchase the ticket was too much money which we didn't have. Cindy was begging for money from the Germans to help raise some funds. In the end, our first train to Amsterdam (where there was a transfer) was almost 2 hrs late and the entire group missed the connecting train. Therefore, per the rules, we were allowed to purchase new tickets for Amsterdam-Brussels.  We weren't stow-aways, we were allowed to purchase new tickets!  Everything worked out in our favor!

--- End quote ---

Yes, leg 2 pit stop was a chaos! I can really feel how all teams are such in a rush and didn't read the additional info. It was a really unexpected moment for me.

Wow you guys were very lucky then!  :hearts:

--- Quote from: ErnieCindyTAR19 on October 08, 2012, 10:26:38 PM ---Are you reading spoilers!!!!!  :lol:

I just saw this icon and it reminds me of Cathi in the Indonesian rice fields! does anyone remember that?  :iok she kept falling and getting up saying "i'm OK!"   :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

--- End quote ---

Of course!! :lol3: :lol3: But seriously, they're the reason why I watch this season. I believe if Amy/Dan are still in the race, they would be on my list too!

And  :lol: :lol: at Cathi! I remember and she's really a tough woman!

hakushu8:
Aaaaaaahhhh! I caught you guys this time! :yess:
Thanks for posting here, Ernie/Cindy! I was rooting for y'all so hard and am really glad y'all won season 19! Also congrats on getting married! Hope everything's going well with you two!

Some questions:
1) TAR 21 related. What do y'all think of the Beekman boys very UTR (under the radar) edit this season, well so far anyway? They were shown in the season preview (well Brent was) celebrating after the ice detour, but in last night's episode they were barely shown doing the detour... and they had some random comments in the RB.

2) Personal, to Cindy. I think most people here have seen your McDonald's commercial. Was it a good experience? And would you mind telling us how you got the gig?

Now let me catch up to your initial responses (hope my questions weren't redundant... :-[)!

Alenaveda:
Guys, I've got something for you.  Maybe you remember him...

hakushu8:

--- Quote from: ErnieCindyTAR19 on October 08, 2012, 10:15:18 PM ---Who do you think has the right combo to win this season?

--- End quote ---

I like the NaNagoddesses and Longhorns. So glad they got 1st and 2nd this leg. The NaNas are pretty consistent so far (finishing in the top 5 both legs), whilst the Longhorns only finished in the bottom last leg because they were in a later flight.

I also like the Beekmans because: in leg 1 they were in the second flight but still managed to finish 7th (and to add to that, they were shown in last through the two roadblocks but got extremely lucky with the abacus lady!). While in this leg they were mysteriously fifth after probably finishing probably 8th in the roadblock. They need a better edit.

Ryan/Abbie seems like a good team but Ryan just grates on me the wrong way. I didn't watch him in the Apprentice: Martha Stewart but I guess it seems he's always been that way? :duno:

Rob/Kelly are hilar.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version