Ok, so I could be the minority in this, but I would personally LOVE to see a Winners Edition for TAR! Some former racers have also admitted they would love to see it as well! But it's not like an 'All Stars' season, because everyone has their opinion of what an All Stars team is. This would be easy, because it's winners, and there aren't many to choose from. Plus I wouldn't like to see another 'All Stars' with teams that didn't win after the outrage of fans that weren't happy with the selections for Unfinished Business.
Here are the winners of The Amazing Race for the past 20 seasons (excluding TAR8)
Rob & Brennan
Chris & Alex
Flo & Zach Reichen & Chip (I'm pretty sure they're divorced?)
Chip & Kim
Freddy & KendraUchenna & Joyce (they've done it twice)
BJ & Tyler
Tyler & JamesDanielle & Eric (they've done it twice plus they are no longer in a relationship)
TK & Rachel
Nick & Starr
Tammy & Victor
Meghan & Cheyne
Dan & Jordan
Nat & KatKisha & Jen (they've done it twice, so I think it would be fair if they weren't on this one)
Ernie & Cindy
Dave & Rachel
The teams in bold in the above list would not be eligible
Now here are the teams that I would ask to compete in the Winners Edition.
1. (F/F) Nat & Kat
- I'm SURE I'm not the only one who would love to see them race around the world one more time!
2. (M/M) Rob & Brennan
- It wouldn't be right if the team who won the very first season wasn't on a Winners Edition! Plus they were superior racers IMO
3. (M/M) BJ & Tyler
- This cast would need the energy of BJ & Tyler. Some of you loved them, some of you hated them, but I would love to see them back!
4. (M/M) Dan & Jordan
- It would be a good opportunity for the brothers to prove that they deserved their win. I didn't particularly like them, but we need a good mix of teams, including brothers!
5. (M/M) Tyler & James
- I did like them and I am glad that they won, so I wouldn't mind seeing them again. HOWEVER
if the Chippendales, Beekman Boys or James & Abba win TAR21, I would rather see them.
6. (M/F) Tammy & Victor
- I liked them.
7. (M/F) Nick & Starr
- We didn't have any representatives for TAR13 in Unfinished Business, so they need to come back.
8. (M/F) Chip & Kim
- I dont care if you didn't like them. I WANT THEM BACK!
9. (M/F) Meghan & Cheyne
- I kinda liked them. The did break a record, so they kinda have to come back.
10. (M/F) Dave & Rachel
- The team who currently has the record for most legs won? It wouldn't be Winners Edition without them.
11. (M/F) TK & Rachel
- It would be interesting to see how their relationship has developed since the race. If they can't come back, I would ask for Flo & Zach. Freddy & Kendra would be next choice. But I really, really don't want to see Kendra back.
If they did do a Winners Edition, it would have to be the toughest race ever! With tonnes of surprises along the way of course.
So are you against it or all for it? I would love to know what you guys think, and which teams you'd like to see come back