The Amazing Race 24 > The Amazing Race Discussion

TAR 21 Ratings thread

<< < (9/10) > >>

Leafsfan:

--- Quote from: ianthebalance on December 10, 2012, 05:38:57 PM ---
--- Quote from: Leafsfan on December 10, 2012, 05:35:36 PM ---
--- Quote from: ianthebalance on December 10, 2012, 05:15:13 PM ---I know people are gonna tell me I am wrong, but I think the fact that the twinnies were saved by a NEL was the main reason the ratings dropped.

--- End quote ---

I doubt that. It was the football game that dropped viewers. The sisters made this season entertaining

--- End quote ---

I know that, but the twinnies got MAJOR hate on facebook. Now that I think about it, it was probably a combo of football + twinnies. By the way, the Chippendales made this seaosn entertaining.

--- End quote ---

No offence but the people hating on the twins on facebook are the ones that are hypocritical and turn around and then call the girls names. Its crazy. Yes the Chippendales helped make the season but the Twins were definitely the stand out team. Every episode they made me laugh for ex.

RaceUntilWeDie:
Such a shame :cmas4 the finale really delivered last night

Genius:

--- Quote from: LoveRocked on December 10, 2012, 02:33:11 PM ---
They beat out two likable young sweethearts and two cocky Chippendale dancers.
--- End quote ---

Unrelated, but this seems wrong. The descriptions should have been reversed.  :cmaslol

theschnauzers:
As I've tried to point out all season, the ratings system relying on live plus same day viewing does not fully measure audiences any longer. The networks, especially Les Moonves at CBS, and the advertisers both know it.
I want to wait to see the final weekly report tomorrow to see if it sheds any further light on this, especially since live plus three day and live plus seven day numbers aren't included.

Everything I've seen though suggests that by seven days out, the audience numbers are at a minimum stable, if not improving at little over time. I just wish there was actual numbers out there to show this.

ianthebalance:

--- Quote from: Leafsfan on December 10, 2012, 05:46:29 PM ---
--- Quote from: ianthebalance on December 10, 2012, 05:38:57 PM ---
--- Quote from: Leafsfan on December 10, 2012, 05:35:36 PM ---
--- Quote from: ianthebalance on December 10, 2012, 05:15:13 PM ---I know people are gonna tell me I am wrong, but I think the fact that the twinnies were saved by a NEL was the main reason the ratings dropped.

--- End quote ---

I doubt that. It was the football game that dropped viewers. The sisters made this season entertaining

--- End quote ---

I know that, but the twinnies got MAJOR hate on facebook. Now that I think about it, it was probably a combo of football + twinnies. By the way, the Chippendales made this seaosn entertaining.

--- End quote ---

No offence but the people hating on the twins on facebook are the ones that are hypocritical and turn around and then call the girls names. Its crazy. Yes the Chippendales helped make the season but the Twins were definitely the stand out team. Every episode they made me laugh for ex.

--- End quote ---

I usually hate it when fans threat to not watch the show on facebook, many times hypocritical as you said, but at least for the twiinies, they had a reason. No one ever was in a "stealing" incident before, so its not being hypocritical.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version