The Amazing Race 25 > Racers Corner

TAR 21 Premiere Discussion! Hosted by TAR 19's Cindy and Ernie!

<< < (12/13) > >>

Airlines:
:tu Ernie & Cindy and sweet dreams! 

Jobby:
Thank you Ernie and Cindy for your amazing sharing! Always fun to read!! :conf: :tup:

starrynight:
Hi Ernie and Cindy!  I only discovered The Amazing Race at the start of this year and looking through them you were one of the few winners I didn't mind winning (Rachel and TK maybe being another).  Would have liked the snowboarders to get to the final as well though.

Anyway I found this premiere really disappointing.  The tasks just seemed recycled and pretty easy, I hardly got to know any of the teams, the editing just seemed for those with a short attention span as it was so rushed even though not that much was happening.  The only real drama seemed at the end in finding the abacus.  And I don't see the point of the 2 million twist, it only concerns one team now and I really wish they had used any extra money for tasks and locations.

hakushu8:
Aww... I missed this. :(
I hope you come back next week, Ernie and Cindy! :hrt:

Jobby:
The new clueboxes actually started only in TAR 19 right? I remembered we thought there was a conspiracy for the finale task for TAR 19.. turns out it was a false alarm! Would have been such a great finale memory task for that season!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version