You, too, can win BB! Keep these simple practical steps in mind!
1) Many HG's apply for years to get on the show. Be patient and keep trying.
2) Allison G. is not looking for one single type of player. But she IS trying to put together a mix of houseguests that will keep people watching. Each season, there will be the hot guys and girls, the older loudmouthed player, the super jock, the dumb girl, the drama queens, at least one black player, one gay player and one socially inept player. Figure out what "type? you are and play the part!
3) If you are chosen for the cast, remember that you will need to focus on getting to the final 2. This means you need to play to your strengths, get to know and understand the other hg's, and work hard to avoid being on the block. Remember pawns go home!
4) Have a flexible plan you can change as necessary. Sometimes, you need to make the big moves. Sometimes you need to lay low. On the tv show the Talk, it was revealed that the winner of BB14, Ian Terry, had carefully watched the show and developed a strategy (written out) before entering the house, which was confiscated by production. On the Talk, Ian explained his winning master plan and showed where he had to make adjustments at times.
5) There are actually 3 ways to win more than the weekly stipends and the ocassional comp prizes. These are being one of the final 2 or to win America's player.
6) The jury in the case of America's player is the viewing audience of the show. In the past, America's players have normally been attractive and likeable. Sometimes, but rarely, it is the player that plays the hardest. Also, remember that the show is edited so production often can sway this outcome to gin up votes for their favorite house guest. Try to be a player that America can passionately support and that AG wont try to sabotage.
7) Making the final 2 depends largely on your strength at comps and social play. Remember as well, that production has some influence in the game by setting up special powers, choosing comps, etc. that they will incorporate into the game to help the players that help the ratings.
If you make the final 2, you have won money and deserve to be congratulated for being a great player. Whether your strategy involved laying low, making big moves, lots of drama or just winging it from week to week, you are in the final 2 because you make choices that WORKED for you! Congrats.
9) If you goal is to win the big money, the 500k, keep in mind that after beating out the thousands of people who wanted to play and then beating out all other houseguests but one (so far), that everything you did to get to that point carries little weight. Rather, you will be judged by a jury of 7...people who spent the summer with you. Some are going to be your biggest threat in the house who become your biggest admirer because of your game play. Some are going to be petty, whiny people who are simply pissed they didnt win and will blame someone else for their loss...try not to be the person they blame! All of the campaigning to production to get into the house, all of the campaigning to make it week to week is all behind you. You need at least 4 votes out of that jury. YOU should take the credit if you win and the blame if you dont. IT IS YOUR CHOICES AND YOUR GAMEPLAY DURING THE WEEKS PRIOR TO THE FINALE, that will determine how both the reasonable jurors and the pissed off ones vote. Your fate is in your hands.