Author Topic: BB15 Confirmed!  (Read 2840 times)

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
BB15 Confirmed!
« on: September 19, 2012, 05:27:47 PM »
Press Release  09.19.2012

“BIG BROTHER” RENEWED FOR SUMMER 2013 CBS Gives Early Pick-Up to Hit Summer Series

BIG BROTHER, the summer reality hit, has been renewed for its 15th edition, to be broadcast next summer on the CBS Television Network.

Since premiering on CBS in the summer of 2000, BIG BROTHER has consistently finished among the summer's top-rated series in young demographics. This summer's edition is averaging 6.79 million viewers, 2.5/08 in adults 18-49, 3.0/08 in adults 25-54 and 1.7/06 in adults 18-34.

BIG BROTHER spans all platforms, from on-air to online and on cable.   Online, BIG BROTHER content, including full length episodes and highlight clips, are available at CBS.com and across the CBS Audience Network.  Additionally, CBS and RealNetworks provide 24/7 streaming video from inside the Big Brother house.  On cable, viewers can continue their live look inside the Big Brother house with BIG BROTHER: AFTER DARK on Showtime 2.

On social media websites, BIG BROTHER is one of television's most socially engaged series. This year on Twitter, BIG BROTHER has had five times the average number of tweets per episode (according to BlueFin Labs) compared to last season.

The special 90-minute finale of this summer's edition of BIG BROTHER, when Dan, Danielle and Ian will compete for the $500,000 prize, will be broadcast tonight (9:30-11:00 PM, ET/PT) following the premiere of SURVIVOR: PHILIPPINES.

BIG BROTHER, hosted by Julie Chen, follows a group of people living together in a house outfitted with more than 52 cameras and 95 microphones recording their every move, 24 hours a day.  Each week, the Houseguests vote someone out of the house. The last remaining Houseguest will receive the grand prize of $500,000.

BIG BROTHER is executive produced by Emmy Award-winning producer Allison Grodner and Rich Meehan for Fly on the Wall Entertainment, in association with Endemol U.S.A.

http://www.cbspressexpress.com/cbs-entertainment/releases/view?id=32975&shared

zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: BB15 Confirmed!
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2012, 05:47:31 PM »
Considering applying for next summer. Probably won't get in, but it's worth a shot.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Re: BB15 Confirmed!
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2012, 06:14:49 PM »
Considering applying for next summer. Probably won't get in, but it's worth a shot.

Give it all you have Mandy! If you don't try you know for sure you won't get in!  :yess:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.