The Amazing Race 24 > The Racers

TAR 21: James LoMenzo & Mark “Abba” Abbattista "Friends"

<< < (9/12) > >>

Leafsfan:

--- Quote from: Abba TAR 21 on January 22, 2013, 06:22:43 PM ---Hi everybody! 

Thank you sooo much for all your kind words and support for James and I throughout the season - we super appreciate it!

I will be attending the Reality Rally in Temcula, CA April 5-7.  It's a charity event for breast cancer sponsored by Gillian Larson from Survivor that will have 100+ reality "stars" from The Amazing Race, Survivor, Big Brother, Bachelor/ette, etc. and feature a golf tournament, red carpet dinner and an Amazing Race game.  If you are in the area and can attend I look forward to meeting you.

Additionally, money is raised through auctions (I will be auctioning off my custom made leg brace which I wore throughout my healing process of two broken legs suffered on the show - yup, that's why I was running like that!  I'll sign it, write you a letter and include pictures of me wearing it in my race garb (all that remains after the theft in Russia  :'()) and donations. 

I'd personally like to ask you all to please support this great cause - breast cancer effects both men and women and needs to be erased!

Please follow the link to my bio and if possible please donate.  All money raised goes to providing free mammograms so even a few dollars helps. 

http://realityrally.com/index.php/reality-stars/2013-reality-star-lineup/9-reality-stars/310-abba-mark-abbattista   

Thank you so much and feel free to correspond. :luvya:

Abba

--- End quote ---

HEY!

Loved watching you guys race! Hopefully you can come back for another shot!

Bwils927:
 :hello2:Abba  :wel2 to RFF. I was one a big fan, I wanted you in the final 3 with Trey/Lexi and Jaymes/James!

georgiapeach:
 :welcome2: Abba!!

It is a true joy to have you here, and hopefully we can all support your cause! You and James touched a lot of our hearts!

Declive:
HOLY S**T ABBA IS HERE , I'M GOING TO HAVE A HEART ATTACK.

Hi Man! I'm your biggest fan in RFF , believe me!!!  :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Felix:
WELCOME ABBA!  :hello2:

I'm a big fan of you and James,you're one of my top 5 teams! :conf: :conf: :conf:

I hope you have a chance to come back in a future All-Stars Season!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version