The Amazing Race 24 > The Racers

TAR 21: Natalie and Nadiya Anderson "Twin Sisters"

<< < (32/48) > >>

Mug Costanza:
I don't particularly like this team, but I thought it was really interesting that Ryan said in one of his and Abbie's post-race interviews that the twinnies are one of the teams that he and Abbie have spoken to most since the show ended. I think that really puts things in perspective. We see these people for such a short amount of time that sometimes we, as fans, forget that there are sides to these people's personalities that we don't get to see.

LoveRocked:
Why have you disliked them???!!!! and what's wrong with you all?!?!

I really like them and pretty smart girls but too much talk.. :D TWINIESSSSSS!!! <3333333333  :hrt: :hrt: :hrt: :luvya: :luvya: :luvya:

Leafsfan:

--- Quote from: LoveRocked on November 28, 2012, 02:50:26 PM ---Why have you disliked them???!!!! and what's wrong with you all?!?!

I really like them and pretty smart girls but too much talk.. :D TWINIESSSSSS!!! <3333333333  :hrt: :hrt: :hrt: :luvya: :luvya: :luvya:

--- End quote ---

racer:
The reason I have disliked them is because I find them to be so rude towards other teams (in particular Abbie & Ryan of course). And their confessionals would have to be the #1 most rude confessionals I've ever seen. I find them to be totally obnoxious, but maybe that's just me.

ianthebalance:

--- Quote from: racer on November 28, 2012, 08:04:46 PM ---The reason I have disliked them is because I find them to be so rude towards other teams (in particular Abbie & Ryan of course). And their confessionals would have to be the #1 most rude confessionals I've ever seen. I find them to be totally obnoxious, but maybe that's just me.

--- End quote ---

Dont worry, its not just you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version