Author Topic: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2  (Read 279885 times)

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2
« Reply #150 on: August 27, 2012, 01:07:58 AM »
:torche :torche :torche Britney. Robbed again.

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #151 on: August 27, 2012, 01:20:21 AM »
I hope Ian gets to use his second and take Brit off the block, I'm really tick at this  :knuckles:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #152 on: August 27, 2012, 01:35:13 AM »
From what Frank told Dan in the HOH Ian has to go first, meaning to use or not use his veto.. that he checked in the DR

I hope Ian gets to use his second and take Brit off the block, I'm really tick at this  :knuckles:
« Last Edit: August 27, 2012, 03:00:44 AM by ugot2bekidinmeny »
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #153 on: August 27, 2012, 01:45:45 AM »
Dan's move is THE GREATEST MOVE IN BB HISTORY EVER!!!!!  I don't care that I can't stand Frank or Danielle and that they are benefiting from Dan's move.  It's the beauty of the move that has me glued to the feeds/watching Chelsea on Murtz at midnight.  THIS is why I love BB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hoot:  :hoot:  :hoot:

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #154 on: August 27, 2012, 01:47:56 AM »
I think it would be funny if Shane, Ian and Joe voted out Dani, and then those 3 plus Brit does an alliance against Frank, Jenn and Dan  :wohoo: 

Offline amazing race fan

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #155 on: August 27, 2012, 01:58:45 AM »
Dan just pulled off an amazing move. That was the only way he could stay, aligning with Frank because he has the power this week.

I really am not a fan of Danielle, she is WAY too emotional. The littlest thing gets her upset, she is not mentally strong enough for Big Brother, she cries as much as Rachel did.

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #156 on: August 27, 2012, 04:39:47 AM »
Now enter Dan/Dani/Jenn and Frank....can't wait to see the look on Ian and Britts face this morning...should be "PRICELESS"

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #157 on: August 27, 2012, 05:01:20 AM »
For those that asked what Jenn's secret is  she just said this  to danielle " Jenn and i was  thinking dan was going to rat me out saying that this chick sold a million records"

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #158 on: August 27, 2012, 07:12:19 AM »
From what Frank told Dan in the HOH Ian has to go first, meaning to use or not use his veto.. that he checked in the DR

Oh CRAP! I wanted him to use it on Britney!
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #159 on: August 27, 2012, 07:36:05 AM »
Even if I didn't like Dan (which I do) I would have to say he is the master BB player  :hoot: I knew when he started the "funeral for Dan" he was working his magic plan  :lol: Genius I tell ya, just genius!
delightful just delightful

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #160 on: August 27, 2012, 07:36:30 AM »
Ian cant use it on britney she isnt nominated yet.  he has to use it today

Oh CRAP! I wanted him to use it on Britney!

Offline RabbitInTheMoon

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #161 on: August 27, 2012, 08:44:48 AM »
I just don't understand the playing sick part of his plan.  Maybe I missed something?  It just seemed like he could have pulled off his plan without that part. 

I really don't want Brit to go either!  She's my favorite!  :'(  BUT I can appreciate the cleverness of the move that Dan made.  To go from absolutely getting evicted, and to off the block RIGHT AFTER spending 24 hrs in solitary is amazing.   I just hate how quickly he sold Britney out.  It's a smart play but she's so much many more shades of entertainment. 
This beat is "tecnotronics"

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #162 on: August 27, 2012, 08:58:31 AM »
I don't understand the sick part either but it did get him into the DR.  :umn:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #163 on: August 27, 2012, 09:34:41 AM »
dan is playing a amazing game.lovedhim is his season..and love him in this one...i just want that veto meeting over..with that golden veto on dan's neck...then i say lets roll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..jenn is making a big move...and she must..cuz the jury is going to ask her what did you do for your game..and this is a good move...but it is dan....that really is the amazing player...wow..lovin it..please veto cem be early..does anyone know what time it might start..and please dani..and frank stay by jenn..dont let brit get to jenn..i love brit also, but c'om is dan..or any other player...going to lay back and take the heat and go home for a rat [Ina] i think NOT...i like the lttle guy [ina] but dan has got to do what he must..and if i was playing this game..i would not just lay down ..wait to go to jury..and let Ina..have his cake, icing, ice cream...and cookies....no way...you got to rat that person out...the name of the game is to stay in the game...and Ina did rat ...so it isnt even a lie.
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #164 on: August 27, 2012, 09:48:51 AM »
Dan played sick  so the other HG's wouldnt talk to him till he blew up the house with his Funeral! :tup:

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #165 on: August 27, 2012, 09:50:18 AM »
Being sick is to make everyone think he cracked and lost his mind.  It's to cover-up the amazing fake blindside against Danielle.

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #166 on: August 27, 2012, 10:21:19 AM »
Now to turn this over once again and since Danielle is so certain that Shane will vote to keep her, I want  Joe, Ian and Shane to keep Britney!!  Just another twist to this, one that Dan or Frank can't control in this little plan and it will just make it more exciting  IMO
If Julie Chen (Chenbot) weren't married to the big boss, I doubt she would be hosting this show, or booting out her competition on The Talk!  She is a useless waste of space!

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #167 on: August 27, 2012, 10:30:19 AM »
Now to turn this over once again and since Danielle is so certain that Shane will vote to keep her, I want  Joe, Ian and Shane to keep Britney!!  Just another twist to this, one that Dan or Frank can't control in this little plan and it will just make it more exciting  IMO

oh that just might happen for sure, and dan knows it..i just want jenn to use it..lets get this over..dan ..safe..and if brit stays..she stays.....thats the game..BTW :<3
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline keyblvds

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #168 on: August 27, 2012, 10:49:29 AM »
Dan is now more of a Boogie to me - went from a stellar player to a low-down weasel. No scruples. Oh I hope that either Jenn decides not to use the veto, or that Joe and Shane choose for Brit to stay (Ian is a certainty). Screw you, Dan  (:;)

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #169 on: August 27, 2012, 11:18:07 AM »
dan who was/is/might be going home...should cover up
 the actions of Ina :crazy:..and go down in flames...no...i would not do that...dan did cover Ina's Actions for over 20 days..ina is now talking crap about dan..but dan took the heat for ina's rat mouth..i say lets roll....you cant just give up in bb...ina even told brooger when he was with julie, in his goodbye message ...ina ..said i am the one that was the rat..i told brit, and shane ..that you and frank were coming after them..they all thought it was dan....you damn right..when i could be walking out that door....i am going to let those who need to know whatsup..if i was a hg .....really would you just give up ..and take the blame for another hg...oh hell no..i like ina..love the kid..hope he goes far..but dan shouldnt have to leave cuz he will never ever never ever tell on Ina...this is not 7th grade..do what you got to do..plus its the truth..dan isnt even lying....i want a strong house of players...go for it..and jenn will get alot of points from the jury if/please...she makes this move/...again JMO..love you all :hrt:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #170 on: August 27, 2012, 11:51:53 AM »
what does very pro chef, tell you the most important thing you must do before cooking...listen up Joe (:;)...from me, a pro chef :lol3:..well atlease i am at my house..my mom had 4 daughters..and we can cook..she taught us to cook at the age of 10 years old...Joe....first and the most imporant thing is...we WASH our HANDS (:;)..i am going to go hard on you joe :lol3:...2nd...you WASH your HANDS as you touch other foods.....you don't touch a raw chicken...then go mix a salad with your hands :groan:..if you do not wash them..and i mean wash them tell your hands are raw, you can make a person sick..or even kill them from touching other raw foods (:;)...3rd..you don't go to the restroom..then just walk out..not washing your hands :o dear Lord help us all..then [Joe] you start mixing things up [food] with your hands...........YUCK....this is soooooooooooooooo damn sick, makes me want to start drinking :keeta:..at what!!!! noon my time :o..Lord Help me :groan:...i am ready for ya..joe..Grace will jump that bb fence..and do a wiping on you :knuckles:..gosh can joe just go..i..mean..please..but jenn use that veto on dan..i hope frank tells dan all is well, and jenn also..and please get this veto cem over with..with dan having that veto around his neck. cuz i can't take this much longer :keeta:.Grace is going to start breaking out in song...oh happy days..oh those happy days when jesus..washed..listen up joe..when jesus washed..........this little light of mine, i 'm going to let it shine..let it shine ..let it shine..all my time..Grace...has gone out of her freaking mind..well until i know dan is safe :wohoo:
« Last Edit: August 27, 2012, 12:03:35 PM by Grace23 »

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #171 on: August 27, 2012, 12:02:45 PM »
Britney be safe please :(

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #172 on: August 27, 2012, 12:09:34 PM »
Britney be safe please :(

i love brit also..and i really do have the feeling WHEN jenn uses the veto on dan...dani just might be the one going.....which is A Ok with me..i just want dan in the game ..for now...and by all means..danielle can walk out that door..and i am great with it..i do love brit also..and i got a feeling ..jenn ..please use the veto..take off dan...brit goes up...and brit ..i think has the votes to stay...shane might be pissed off..and get dani out..i dont care..jenn just use that veto on dan..but hey..i like brit also :hrt:

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Call it, friendo.
« Reply #173 on: August 27, 2012, 01:08:49 PM »
I couldn't find a introduction thread or where to make a first post, so I'll put it here if that's okay.

I have been reading the live feed updates of BB14 for the last few days and just signed on to let you all know I appreciate what you do, the posting and the close following and updates of the live feeds. It's really great.

Is Dan a total sociopath or what? This is how he won before, the dude has more lives than a dozen cats!
'Is there anything wrong with anything.' Is that what you're asking me?

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Call it, friendo.
« Reply #174 on: August 27, 2012, 01:18:43 PM »
Dan had the 24 hours of solitary with nothing to do but think about how he was going to save himself, and he played it brilliantly.

The 24 hour solitary combined with the extra veto wind up being the worst things that could have happened to Ian. Dan took a lemon and made lemonade...

What they need to do now is have Jenn City take Dan off the block, no explanation necessary. Then Frank needs to put IAN up, forcing him to use his veto to save himself. During this, Frank can expose Ian as well, burying him in the game. Ian will use his veto, then it's time for Frank to say "Britney, cop a squat."

This takes some of the heat off Jenn, she doesn't have to really get too much blood on her hands or explain anything, let Frank explain it.
'Is there anything wrong with anything.' Is that what you're asking me?