Author Topic: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2  (Read 279964 times)

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
Re: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2
« Reply #100 on: August 26, 2012, 12:58:14 PM »
Was Joe able to get the cotton for Dan's ears?  I thought I heard him say the DR wouldn't give it to him.

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #101 on: August 26, 2012, 01:05:46 PM »
Was Joe able to get the cotton for Dan's ears?  I thought I heard him say the DR wouldn't give it to him.

early am Danielle/Britt were banging on his door, and then said that's right he has cotton in his ears, so i figured someone gave it to him.

good grief that swinging noise is driving me crazy!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #102 on: August 26, 2012, 01:13:29 PM »
Dan said to them on his way to  solitary  that he couldn't talk to them not a word..

I think he has chosen to do this ALONE and not responding to  the HG's on the other side of the door once he got in a zone is beneficial to  himself.

It  also protects the QP by not throw up red flags.. then he can go to work when he gets out on Jenn. That's his main goal, to get her to use the  veto..
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #103 on: August 26, 2012, 01:19:22 PM »
Dan said to them on his way to  solitary  that he couldn't talk to them not a word..

I think he has chosen to do this ALONE and not responding to  the HG's on the other side of the door once he got in a zone is beneficial to  himself.

It  also protects the QP by not throw up red flags.. then he can go to work when he gets out on Jenn. That's his main goal, to get her to use the  veto..

He did mention that as one of his options, then also about ratting out Ian from the beginning and that it was all him.   I remember last years with Shelly, bread water slop.....  would never pick this one or the one franks doing..should be outlawed...this is like the show solitary....

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #104 on: August 26, 2012, 01:23:02 PM »

I think so, too.  As I mentioned in one of my updates, I could be mistaking the intensity of being in the zone with stress.  He's given motions to indicate he's using the music to intensify his drive and determination.

And it's smart to just try to Zen-rest his way through it, instead of getting all worked up like Shelly did.

Offline CanadianDanfan

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #105 on: August 26, 2012, 03:08:17 PM »
Frank can't play the next 2 HOH's, I think the smart move is Ian take Dan off the block and put up Brit, Cause if they get the power, Frank will be following Dan the next week. Ian/Frank/Dan and Dani should come together as 4 and keep it under wraps. Jenn won't use it on Dan, his only hope is Ian. But this whole hate Dan thing is what could give neither of them the money
Misted by Dan Gheesling :)

Offline Reality_Gal

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Survivor, Amazing Race and Big Brother fan
« Reply #106 on: August 26, 2012, 03:31:19 PM »
I have my feeds on and all I can say is how much I am going to miss Dan. I hate Frank.

Offline Reality_Gal

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Survivor, Amazing Race and Big Brother fan
« Reply #107 on: August 26, 2012, 03:36:32 PM »
I would hope Frank would take Dan on his deal. He can't see Brit is in a good situation?

Come on, Frank! Your hatred of Dan could cost you any chance of the F2.

Offline CanadianDanfan

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #108 on: August 26, 2012, 03:46:57 PM »
I know, Frank needs to see past the hate and see that he needs Dan if he wants to stay in the game.

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #109 on: August 26, 2012, 04:07:09 PM »
I thought of a way to get Frank to not like Joe, what Dan can tell Frank is about the Headhunters, and that Joe is the head of the alliance, and it was his idea to get rid of Boogie  :lol3:  :lol3:  :lol3: 

Offline CanadianDanfan

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #110 on: August 26, 2012, 04:24:35 PM »
That could be a way, but I'm sure it will fall on deaf ears. Frank has to see that Dan is best chance to stay in this game

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #111 on: August 26, 2012, 04:32:43 PM »
Maybe since he trust Shane, and it was Shane that nominated them he should verify Dan's story, and tell Frank that Joe wants to get rid of Frank next, and that it was Joe who overheard that Boogie wanted to get rid of Shane and Britney. Only problem would be if Shane could put 2 words together  :wohoo:  :wohoo:   

Offline CanadianDanfan

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #112 on: August 26, 2012, 04:39:17 PM »
Yes, never thought of that. But Shane and Jow both want Dan and Frank out so. They need to come together and work it out. Frank needs to see they will backstab him like they are doing to Dan. It can be Frank/Dan/Ian/Jenn and Dani. I really wanna see Brit, Shane and Joe go

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #113 on: August 26, 2012, 04:48:42 PM »
Maybe Brit or Dani could tell Frank. If they can get Frank really ticked off at Joe, they might be able to keep all the QP in the game, and since Ian or Jenn doesn't know about the Headhunters they can be shocked about Joe, Ian is always telling Frank he doesn't trust Joe. This way Jenn will be ticked at Joe also  :lol3:  :lol3: 

Offline CanadianDanfan

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #114 on: August 26, 2012, 04:52:05 PM »
That would be so great, if Dan comes off and Joe goes up and voted out, that way the QP stay in tact.

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #115 on: August 26, 2012, 04:59:53 PM »
It really could work, I wish I could get in Dan's head  :lol3:  :lol3:

Offline CanadianDanfan

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #116 on: August 26, 2012, 05:05:05 PM »
No, I wish we could get in Frank's head and tell him to open his eyes

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #117 on: August 26, 2012, 05:56:27 PM »
Maybe part of Dan's thing is that if he doesn't speak to anyone for the 24 hours he gets to come off the block??   I know I'm reaching but it would be a nice little twist, that production could throw in there to make up for there stupidity in telling Ian NOT to use the veto on Dan and for us finding out about it!  doncha think!! :colors :colors :colors :colors
If Julie Chen (Chenbot) weren't married to the big boss, I doubt she would be hosting this show, or booting out her competition on The Talk!  She is a useless waste of space!

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #118 on: August 26, 2012, 06:54:39 PM »
Maybe part of Dan's thing is that if he doesn't speak to anyone for the 24 hours he gets to come off the block??   I know I'm reaching but it would be a nice little twist, that production could throw in there to make up for there stupidity in telling Ian NOT to use the veto on Dan and for us finding out about it!  doncha think!! :colors :colors :colors :colors

Kinda like the Governor calling into death row???

I think....

Dan will use this to guilt Ian into using the Veto on him.  "I'll be okay Ian.  I had to try for that Veto, knowing that you weren't going to protect me like I protected you"

jiajia12

« Reply #119 on: August 26, 2012, 07:34:23 PM »
What's Dan's Plan? If he pulls it off,He might beat Dr Wil for Best BB player :) :lol3:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #120 on: August 26, 2012, 07:35:57 PM »

Kinda like the Governor calling into death row???

I think....

Dan will use this to guilt Ian into using the Veto on him.  "I'll be okay Ian.  I had to try for that Veto, knowing that you weren't going to protect me like I protected you"

good one!!

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #121 on: August 26, 2012, 07:58:39 PM »
Do we know what line of work Frank was in prior to being unemployed?

:jam:
No MSG!

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #122 on: August 26, 2012, 08:03:07 PM »

Professional Meathead  :lol3:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #123 on: August 26, 2012, 08:05:55 PM »

:lol:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Peace, Love, TAR! :D

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #124 on: August 26, 2012, 08:09:28 PM »

:lol:

Honestly, I want to take the time to thank all of the live feed updaters without updating all of the stuff going on. Especially having to listen to Frank.....kudos to you guys!
"Like most things, it can be fixed by whipping a rock at it." --Courtney Yates; Survivor: China/Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains