Author Topic: CR3 SHOW Discussion! **SPOILERS**  (Read 49293 times)

Offline SuperTux

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: CR3 SHOW Discussion! **SPOILERS**
« Reply #100 on: October 28, 2012, 11:40:26 PM »
That team i really hate called ryan and charlie "foreign devils" :(

The term Li Yang used guizi (foreign devils) is literally a depreciatory word which was used to refer to invaders, expecially Japanese in WWII who invaded China. This word is rarely used in daily life now (because there's no invaders) except in movies reflecting WWII and it has gradually become a humorous term. :)

Also it was the first time I know the English word for guizi is foreign devils. :lol:
好像用中文做签名档会比较酷。

Offline SuperTux

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #101 on: October 31, 2012, 12:00:55 AM »
Watched EP10. I loved the acting task in this episode. Very interesting for contestants to act as prisoners. :lol:
好像用中文做签名档会比较酷。

Offline ZouLy

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • RFF's TAR Indonesia Representative
« Reply #102 on: October 31, 2012, 12:25:32 AM »

after info removed may I have alternative links to stream or watch it somewehre else? please PM me if you guys have one  :please:
« Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 07:19:29 AM by georgiapeach »
TAR Aus Season 5 | Tough As Nails Season 2

Offline SuperTux

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #103 on: November 02, 2012, 04:08:53 AM »
Allan Wu tweeted on Weibo.com in Chinese & English.
Translation:
Just finished dubbing. @ICS冲刺中国ChinaRush It ought to be the last time. Only 2 episodes left. So don't miss it cuz you know it's amazing!

The official weibo account of TARCR @ICS冲刺中国ChinaRush retweeted it and commented "Miss you a lot!"

Many fans are worried. They're wondering whether or not Allan's words could be decrypted as a signal that he won't host the 4th season. :groan:
好像用中文做签名档会比较酷。

Offline kevin2012

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Gangnam Style!
« Reply #104 on: November 02, 2012, 01:38:26 PM »
Translation:
Just finished dubbing. @ICS冲刺中国ChinaRush It ought to be the last time. Only 2 episodes left. So don't miss it cuz you know it's amazing!

The official weibo account of TARCR @ICS冲刺中国ChinaRush retweeted it and commented "Miss you a lot!"

Many fans are worried. They're wondering whether or not Allan's words could be decrypted as a signal that he won't host the 4th season. :groan:

oh no, what a tragedy.  :yess:
Bring on the 21!

Offline Best Loser

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #105 on: November 02, 2012, 01:46:34 PM »
I like Allan, he's gotten a lot better. He's a whole lot better than Grant.

Offline hakushu8

• Honorary Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #106 on: November 03, 2012, 10:03:24 AM »
Translation:

oh no, what a tragedy.  :yess:
:funny:
just dance
~*~
I don't understand the question, and I won't respond to it.

Offline supah

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #107 on: November 05, 2012, 02:47:55 PM »
Don't know who I'm gunning for in the F3 :( Probably the models but I wish Team Socialites were still racing  :'(

Offline supah

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #108 on: November 07, 2012, 02:19:28 AM »
Just wanted to say this has been an awesome season of China Rush! So excited for the finale!

Very puzzled about the U-Turn... the trainers are no doubt the strongest team and I have no idea why the graduates didn't U-Turn them, but on the other hand KARMA to Zhang Yelin and Li Yang!  :lol: Wishing you two a happy marriage and life together.

Offline zeeyyy

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #109 on: November 07, 2012, 08:44:23 AM »
Very puzzled about the U-Turn... the trainers are no doubt the strongest team and I have no idea why the graduates didn't U-Turn them, but on the other hand KARMA to Zhang Yelin and Li Yang!  :lol: Wishing you two a happy marriage and life together.

They were u-turned for the bus incident whereby the Harvard boys blamed the fiances for asking the bus driver not to open the bus door...

Lei Sheng's old injuries may prevent them from winning CR3 - looks like advantage to the Harvard boys!  :duno:

addie

« Reply #110 on: November 07, 2012, 08:45:58 AM »
Models have to win. Point.

Offline Best Loser

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #111 on: November 07, 2012, 09:11:52 AM »
Just wanted to say this has been an awesome season of China Rush! So excited for the finale!

They respected the Trainers and thought that if they do win that they'd deserve it.

And yes, then there's also the bus issue.

Offline Mak

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #112 on: November 11, 2012, 05:31:56 AM »
Oh no!  Looks like we won't be able to watch the final live!  The ICS stream is currently undergoing a system upgrade.  What a terrible time to do an upgrade!

Offline Mak

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #113 on: November 13, 2012, 03:15:06 AM »
It's Tuesday already and the ICS streaming service is still undergoing an upgrade!  Anyone else slightly annoyed by this?  Anyone know where else we can watch the final episode?

Offline Alan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #114 on: November 13, 2012, 11:47:51 AM »
Yeah just wondering where to watch the finale if the video player on the official site is down? Anyone seen the finale yet?

Offline Mak

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #115 on: November 14, 2012, 07:08:28 AM »
Another day gone with no streaming video.  What are they up to on the ICS site?  They're taking a long time to upgrade their system.  I'm also curious if anyone has seen the finale yet.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #116 on: November 14, 2012, 07:27:57 AM »
For the Nth time:

DO NOT discuss where to watch/links/streams here. Do not ask and share by PM. We are trying to protect what is out there, so do at least TRY to help.. as the very first post of this thread asks:
http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,27781.msg792666.html#msg792666

Use this thread:
http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php?topic=27779.0

Once you have the link to the other site, use THAT for sharing all links and further discussion please.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 07:33:52 AM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Best Loser

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #117 on: November 14, 2012, 10:45:54 PM »
Could someone who's seen the episode give a recap please? What were the tasks, what caused the teams to end up in the position they did, and where was the finish line?

Offline ZouLy

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • RFF's TAR Indonesia Representative
« Reply #118 on: November 14, 2012, 10:48:30 PM »
Could someone who's seen the episode give a recap please? What were the tasks, what caused the teams to end up in the position they did, and where was the finish line?

Please.. Someone..

We are dying here becuase lack of information of the grand finale.. Hikz..  :'(

TAR Aus Season 5 | Tough As Nails Season 2

Offline Mak

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #119 on: November 17, 2012, 03:06:08 AM »
Hello all!  I've just managed to watch the finale on 东方卫视 since I'm in China at the moment.  I'll post an update later with a quick synopsis of the episode, but it won't be in that great detail because my Chinese isn't that great so I was able to generally follow the program but some of the locations I'm not sure about.

Offline Mak

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #120 on: November 17, 2012, 04:30:57 AM »
OK, so here's a quick run-through of the finale:

The teams start on the little island from the end of the previous episode, and have to make their way to Kunming, then take a plane to Chengdu.  The teams all end up together in the airport and there are no more flights for that day to Chengdu so they all take the same flight the following day at 8:30a.m. 

In Chengdu, the first place they go to is a public square to get their next clue.  It's a road block.  The task is as follows:

There are 11 people for each team, and each person has a picture of a team on a band on their arm.  There is also a Chinese dragon as used in the Chinese dragon dance, and each pole has a place name.  The teams need to match their 11 people with the places the teams were eliminated.  When they have correctly matched the teams and places, they need to watch the performance, then take part in it, and when the judge is satisfied they will get their next clue.  The models fail the first time, but succeed on the second try.  The other teams pass first time.  Harvard leaves first, then the models, then the trainers.

The clue leads them to what looks like a former industrial estate but now has been rejuvenated into cafes and bars from the looks of it.  The next task is a road block again.  There is a big tower (looked like a power plant chimney), and the person doing the road block had to climb the tower using one of those climbing things where you put one leg in a loop, and use your hands to push a pulley type thing up the rope (sorry don't know the proper name of this thing, but it's been on the Amazing Race before).  At the top is a clue.  The trainers arrive first, then the models then the Harvard boys.  Ryan does the challenge for harvard and has a lot of trouble getting started.  The trainers finish first, then the models, then Harvard.  The clue leads them to the Panda Breeding Reseach Center where they have to find the panda Mei Lan which is where their next clue is.

The trainers arrive first, then the models, then Harvard, and they leave in the same order (Harvard boys were quite behind from here because of the climbing challenge).  The clue says they need to go to some place (sorry I didn't catch where it was, but it was something to do with the Three Kingdoms, some kind of museum or a historical site.  It's possible it was Martial Marquis Memorial Temple  (Wu Hou Ci) but again I'm not certain).  Here there is another road block.  The trainers arrive first, the models second and Harvard last.  The trainers have trouble finding the place, and the models arrived and managed to get to the road block first.  The task was a sliding block puzzle, but the pieces were big blocks.  The challenge was to get the biggest block (which had Cao cao on it) out of the puzzle through an exit (at the start, the biggest piece was furthest from this exit).   The models arrive first, and Christine starts the task.  Eventually the trainers find the place, and start the task.  The trainers finish the task before the Harvard boys had arrived.  The clue leads to the finish line, which was at the Jinsha Site Museum (I think).  The trainers leave, shortly followed by the models.

The final results are below, I put them in spoiler tags incase you want to wait to watch the episode.

Show content
The trainers arrive first at the museum and are first on the finishing mat.  The harvard boys arrived at the last roadblock, then the models are shown arriving at the museum and take second place.  Finally the Harvard boys finish the puzzle and make their way to the museum to finish in 3rd place.

Offline Mak

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #121 on: November 20, 2012, 09:31:23 PM »
Hey Everyone,

The ICS streaming video is back online, but I haven't been able to get the ICS China Rush stream from the Sunday to start.  The stream of the Chinese version of the show seems to be working.  If you open the ICS streaming page, click the 东方卫视 link at the bottom of the program list, then open the shows for last Saturday (17th) and it's the show that starts at 15:58. 

Edit:
I just took a more thorough look at the ICS streaming page.  I think they only allow streaming up to 7 days ago.  However, they repeated the english version of China Rush on the 17th at 14:30, so you can all watch it from there.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2012, 11:16:18 PM by M »