The Amazing Race International Versions > The Amazing Race: International Versions

Links to watch China Rush 3?

<< < (10/10)

NPL:

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on November 16, 2012, 10:21:44 AM ---I'll do this later today, but fwiw I don't think we have a finale link yet either...

Sorry, real life has me running!

--- End quote ---

Yep, all the sources I know of have not updated with Episode 12 yet.  The feed from China is still down.

rendergirl:
Hey Peach,

Can I have a link to the other site, please?  :)

M:
Hey Everyone,

The ICS streaming video is back online, but I haven't been able to get the ICS China Rush stream from the Sunday to start.  The stream of the Chinese version of the show seems to be working.  If you open the ICS streaming page, click the 东方卫视 link at the bottom of the program list, then open the shows for last Saturday (17th) and it's the show that starts at 15:58. 

georgiapeach:
Thank you!! I will send everyone the links when I can, totally swamped right now, but we Do NOT have the finale so...

M:
I just took a more thorough look at the ICS streaming page.  I think they only allow streaming up to 7 days ago.  However, they repeated the english version of China Rush on the 17th at 14:30, so you can all watch it from there.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version