Author Topic: S25: Roxanne “Roxy” Morris (Matsing)  (Read 4384 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
S25: Roxanne “Roxy” Morris (Matsing)
« on: August 21, 2012, 07:21:17 AM »

Roxy

Roxy     

Name (Age): Roxanne “Roxy” Morris (28)
Tribe Designation: Matsing
Current Residence: Brooklyn, N.Y.
Personal Claim to Fame: Accepting the call of God to ministry.
Inspiration in Life: Jesus Christ! He gave up his life for the world and that is the most inspiring thing anyone could ever do.
Hobbies: International travel, trying new sports i.e. fencing, snowboarding, horseback riding and dancing.
Pet Peeves: People who blame their present on their past and people who enjoy showcasing their insecurities.
3 Words to Describe You: Witty, wise and a warrior.
If You Could Have 3 Things on The Island What Would They Be and Why?
1) My Bible
2) A small rock (found in the Valley of Elah, the place where David killed Goliath) that I brought from Israel. I would also bring my small wooden cross necklace.
3) My journal, because I like to record my thoughts and dreams.
SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Probably, Brandon because he dukes it out everyday in life alongside Jesus and is continuing to find his identity in Christ.
Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: I want to win the million dollars so I can give to my church and hopefully help get them their own building. Right now, we rent a space. I also want to have my own ministry that travels the world from mission to mission. I also think it is an excellent opportunity to meet people and have a once-in-a-life-time experience.
Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: I have traveled on small budgets through Ghana and Togo. My parents are originally from rural parts of the Caribbean so relying on natural resources is not foreign to me. I am legit fit. Army strong! 
Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: Because the game isn’t very different from real life. As a Christian, everyday you are faced with the choice between God’s principles and your personal, selfish preferences.         

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/oNv3rqQTNaI" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/oNv3rqQTNaI</a>
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline coolio

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: S25: Roxanne “Roxy” Morris (Matsing)
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2012, 02:26:44 PM »
My pick to win.

Offline pothole

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2012, 08:04:03 PM »
Hoorah, the tattle tale B Basher got her come uppance. For someone studying the seminary she has a huge chip on her shoulder with an attitude to match, she shirked work around camp and lied her way out of working in the challenge. :yess:

Offline coolio

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2012, 08:20:05 PM »
My pick to win.
Well this is awkward.

Offline pothole

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2012, 10:11:32 PM »
My pick to win.
Well this is awkward.

Sorry Coollio, I just call it how I see it.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2012, 01:03:41 PM »
She looked like she really couldn't last long... and indeed. :lol: I am glad she was eliminated. There's one thing about making your point, and another when it becomes overly rude and defensive. You didn't have to attack Angie that way. I know you need to stay, but you are not any better at challenges or at camp either.... #justsaying

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Don't wanna go to heaven without raising hell. ♥
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2012, 04:15:23 AM »
Looking back at it in hindsight, they totally should've kept her for at least one more round instead of Angie. If Russell had tried to keep her, maybe Russell himself could've lasted longer since she seemed to be the only one on his side. :duno:
I'd rather walk alone than let them throw dirty confetti. ♥