Other Great Reality Shows > American Idol

American Idol Season 12 New Judges

<< < (4/5) > >>

Aussie:

--- Quote from: BlooperGuy on September 20, 2012, 09:54:26 PM ---Nicki: Oh boy. A Steven Tyler in a eccentric female rapper's body. Other than her bizarre hairdos (sweetheart, just stick to the multicolored bob please), she's known for pretty much her very, very, very bad singing. Alright, I like only one song, which is Moment 4 Life. Other than that, her songs are very,very annoying. Sorry, Aussie, have to side with Mandoli on this one. I'll still watch, though, and I'll at least respect her if she doesn't fall apart when every cute boy gets eliminated during Hollywood Round. And, as megafan Aussie has displayed, she has some classic expressions.  :lol:

--- End quote ---

go look up the songs Marylin Monroe, Beautiful Sinner and Right By My Side and tell me if you still think shes a bad singer. Just because she uses autotune in some songs doesn't mean she can't sing, because I mean if she couldn't sing, she wouldn't be where she is now, she has to at least have a bit of talent, which she does.

Jobby:
Mariah Carey = WOW.
Keith Urban = OKAY... erm, okay.
Nicki Manaj = :lol3:
Randy Jackson = :res:

maxen:
Men Nicki Minaj can't sing to save her life... is almost as terrible as Kesha as a judge.... almost.

Jobby:
When they choose to let JLo go for Nicki Manaj... :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Aussie:

--- Quote from: -mxn- on September 22, 2012, 03:22:38 PM ---Men Nicki Minaj can't sing to save her life... is almost as terrible as Kesha as a judge.... almost.

--- End quote ---

so i assume you've heard her sing live?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version