Author Topic: S25: Jeff Kent (Kalabaw)  (Read 2763 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
S25: Jeff Kent (Kalabaw)
« on: August 20, 2012, 11:49:45 PM »

Jeff

Jeff     

Name (Age): Jeff Kent (44)
Tribe Designation: Kalabaw
Current Residence: Austin, Texas
Occupation: Retired Major League Baseball Player. I played for the Toronto Blue Jays, New York Mets, Cleveland Indians, San Francisco Giants, Houston Astros and Los Angeles Dodgers.
Personal Claim to Fame: Being a husband and a father to four kids with the ability to provide them with every opportunity to be successful.
Inspiration in Life: My dad is my hero for instilling in me the desire to be the best you can in all that you do, and setting a great example for a happy family.
Hobbies: Hunting, motocross and golf.
Pet Peeves: Stupid people and people who talk too much.
3 Words to Describe You: Competitive, resilient and hard-headed.
If You Could Have 3 Things on The Island What Would They Be and Why?
1) A lounge chair to lounge in and sleep in.
2) My iPod to motivate me and tune things out.
3) A pillow to put my most valuable body part on a soft spot.
SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Colby Donaldson - for our athletic ability, southern charm and gamesmanship.
Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: To challenge my talents and survival skills under isolated circumstances, and to prove to my family that being resilient pays off.
Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: I enjoy hunting and fishing. I know how to cook outdoors, and I’m good at improvising.
Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: With my survival skills and instincts, living on an island for 39 days will be easy. Utilizing the other survivors in alliances and/or challenges will take skills that I’ve mastered throughout my baseball career. Motivating and manipulating people is what I did best in the locker room and on the field.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/QdFi4V4E9Ng" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/QdFi4V4E9Ng</a>
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Aussie

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: S25: Jeff Kent (Kalabaw)
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2012, 12:11:32 AM »
ew