RFF Archive > Survivor: Philippines

S25: Denise Stapley (Matsing)

<< < (2/3) > >>

Helga:
I think she'd be a great chance in front of a jury... but idk if she can make it that far since she entered the merge as an original tribe of two. :duno: I like her, but not as much as some others.

realshowfan:

--- Quote from: realshowfan on September 27, 2012, 08:45:34 AM ---She's my bet to win since episode 1! From the edit, she seems like a logical player. I think she'll be able to go UTR while assuring at least some moves for her to talk about IF she reaches the finals. She also seems to be a real, well-grounded consistent person. I noticed that her pet peeve is related to her issue with a fellow castaway in the second episode! That made me think she knows herself very well. I just think she'll go far and I hope she does (unless of course something happens later on and she becomes someone I do not root for, but for now I'm rooting for her to win)!

--- End quote ---

Yes!!! :cmas9 Merry early Christmas! :xmas110 lol I seldom point out at the 1st/2nd episode that one person I'm rooting for to win, but I did this season and was right. =)

So happy she won! Totally deserve it!

Declive:
Deserved the win , IMO.

Jobby:

--- Quote from: Declive on December 20, 2012, 10:46:32 AM ---Deserved the win , IMO.

--- End quote ---

But not a great speech at final TC. Could have lost the million if she had a Survivor: China jury. :cmaslol

Helga:
Rewatching some of the episodes that are airing in Australia, and her voice is like nails on a chalkboard, especially now that I know the outcome. :eww

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version