Author Topic: 'Survivor: Philippines' Cast  (Read 3983 times)

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum

Offline LoveRocked

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Yoo Jae Suk Running Man <33333333
I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan

The Amazing Race 22-23 is coming soon!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: 'Survivor: Philippines' Cast
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2012, 06:03:06 PM »
New cast!!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/p9tOC9tu15E?version=3&amp;amp;hl" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/p9tOC9tu15E?version=3&amp;amp;hl</a>
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2012, 08:42:57 AM »
And the three returnees are: Thanks to Dalton Ross!!

Aug 21, 2012
 07:00 AM ET

'Survivor: Philippines': Michael Skupin, Jonathan Penner and Russell Swan return, and talk about it here -- EXCLUSIVE
by Dalton Ross

Image credit: Monty Brinton/CBS

The 15 new players — including Facts of Life star Lisa Whelchel and former National League baseball MVP Jeff Kent — competing this fall on Survivor: Philippines were announced on Monday. And now we can reveal the three previously medically evacuated players that are returning to play alongside them: Michael Skupin, Jonathan Penner, and Russell Swan — each of whom was evacuated in episode 6 of his season.

Skupin was the star of one of the grisliest scenes in reality TV history when he fell into his tribe’s fire on Survivor: The Australian Outback in 2001. The image of Skupin’s skin melting off his hands is about as gnarly as it gets, yet it took 11 years for him to be invited back onto the show. “For 22 seasons, I’ve thought about playing this game again,” the 50-year-old Skupin told EW.com while on location in the Caramoan Islands the day before filming commenced, but he is not looking at this outing as a shot at redemption. “I’m not here because I fell in the fire or to prove to the world anything,” he says. “I’m here to play the game again, from start to finish. This will be a whole new adventure for me.”

Image credit: Monty Brinton/CBS
Jonathan Penner, also 50, did play the game without being evacuated back in Survivor: Cook Islands, but then in his second outing (Survivor: Micronesia — Fans vs Favorites), he was forced out by an infected knee. As for his approach this time around, it involved lots of bulking up. “I’ve been eating like a horse intentionally for this show,” Penner told EW.com before the game began. “Some of these guys come out and they want to look all buffed out for the beginning of the show. I’m going to come out looking like a fat slob, because 39 days is a lot of weight to lose. If I lose a pound a day I’m going to be my fighting weight. I’ll be 170 pounds. Right now I’m coming in at a chart-topping 210 — chubby.”

For many — including host Jeff Probst — Russell Swan’s exit from Survivor: Samoa was the scariest Survivor moment ever, as dehydration caused Swan’s eyes to roll back in his head as he lost consciousness. “That situation broke me,” the 45-year-old Swan told EW.com while on location. “I’ve had challenges in my life before, but nothing like that. It challenged the very core of who I was. I always thought, if nothing else, I can always depend on my physical prowess. And after eight applications, waiting 10 years, I finally get on the show only to get carried out on my back. Worst thing I could have ever imagined.”

'Survivor' Central: Get the latest news, photos, and more

Now he — along with Skupin and Penner — will get another shot at the million dollars when Survivor: Philippines premieres Sept. 19 on CBS. To see an exclusive video with all three returning players, click on the video below. (The complete tribe listings are below the video player.)

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/08/21/survivor-philippines-michael-skupin-jonathan-penner-russell-swan/
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2012, 04:31:59 PM »
Survivor Philippines Cast

MATSING

KALABAW

TANDANG