December 20, 2014, 11:21:59 AM

Author Topic: TAR Aus General Discussion  (Read 633 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
TAR Aus General Discussion
« on: August 20, 2012, 07:39:42 AM »
 :talk

Feel free to discuss anything about TAR Aus in general here! If it isn't related to a particular season, this may be the spot.

Have a question? Post it here and one of our team may know the answer!
"Our fans are pretty good. They don't give away too much. Sometimes people love dropping spoilers, but our fans are good. They tend to do it in such a way that doesn't ruin it for fans who don't want to know."--Phil Keoghan

Offline SuperTux

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: TAR Aus General Discussion
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2012, 08:17:17 PM »
Maybe I could post it here? :lol:

I notice that the Australian version favors the game setting of testing the familiarity between the team members--one chooses his own answer and his teammate guesses the answer. I kind of dislike this game setting, especially when it's in the finale, because this kind of challenge can be easily conquered. If I were in the race I would make a deal with my teammate ahead: if there's such kind of challenge, whatever questions there'll be, our answers will be the elimination order. Look at the finale of TAR-Aus 2, if any team had done it in this way, this team would have won the race.
好像用中文做签名档会比较酷。

Online racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • #Bellarke ♥
Re: TAR Aus General Discussion
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2012, 11:19:02 PM »
Maybe I could post it here? :lol:

I notice that the Australian version favors the game setting of testing the familiarity between the team members--one chooses his own answer and his teammate guesses the answer. I kind of dislike this game setting, especially when it's in the finale, because this kind of challenge can be easily conquered. If I were in the race I would make a deal with my teammate ahead: if there's such kind of challenge, whatever questions there'll be, our answers will be the elimination order. Look at the finale of TAR-Aus 2, if any team had done it in this way, this team would have won the race.

I completely agree! I'm not a fan of those challenges at all, and I would have had the exact same strategy going into it! :lol3:
This space is dedicated forevermore to Poland's Next Top Model.

Baby I could build a castle, out of all the bricks they threw at me.

~Team Missy & Baylor~

Custom Search