amazing race fan:

--- Quote from: Дussie on August 18, 2012, 05:50:03 PM ---
--- Quote from: amazing race fan on August 18, 2012, 02:47:01 PM ---Good:

Cast was great
Their was a real "villain" in this season although not deserved
A real dominant team
China for the second to last leg is always the way to go
Going to India is always great
Good locations for the most part. Didn't like Turkey, Philippines or having two different Cuba legs, but locations were good for the most part
Final leg was great
Liked the jail challenge.

--- End quote ---

Why is that good? ???

--- End quote ---

Because I liked the dominant team.

Joeyengen:
Joys

Going to India  :hearts:  :hearts:  :hearts:  :hearts:  :hearts:

Going to Canada

The Vote U Turn

Disappointments

Joseph & Grace getting eliminated  :'(  :'(  :'(

Paul & Steve not winning the race even thought i didn't care for them

amazing race fan:

--- Quote from: Joeyengen on August 18, 2012, 08:00:45 PM ---Joys

Going to India  :hearts:  :hearts:  :hearts:  :hearts:  :hearts:

Going to Canada

The Vote U Turn

Disappointments

Joseph & Grace getting eliminated  :'(  :'(  :'(

Paul & Steve not winning the race even thought i didn't care for them

--- End quote ---

I agree that its a real shame when the dominant team in the race doesn't win. Paul and Steve dominated the race, instead the Cops who got lucky to stay in the race many times got lucky that their best leg was the last one.

compac171:
Well I'm kinda newbie so I'm not going to write to much  :lol: and sorry for the misspelling

Joys
All the teams were awesome, even Shane and Andrew that look bored were fantastic
Cuba, Canada two awesome places that the American version should visit long time ago (I smell Cuba on season 22)
Like supah3ro says giving a lot attention to the first teams eliminated

Disappointments
The first disappointment its not the Salvage Pass, was bad but the real dissapointmen was the Vote U-turn, I was expecting the twist being more  not just 1 leg, was like the French Leg I was expecting a long leg in the magnificent French but was just a half-leg :(
The editing of some of the challenges in the firsts legs was bad too, they maybe were bored to watch but I like the typical 1 Detour 1 roadblock per leg (or 2 roadblock no detour)

kevin2012:
Joys

- Stellar casting
- Fantastic original tasks
- Copied task are rendered much more epic (with the exception of the chinese waiter detour)
- Great locations
- Circumnavigation of the world. About time a foreign edition does it
- Much better boot order
- The voting U-turn is much better than a regular U-turn
- Lucy and Emilia 
- Great winners for once!
- Abundance of Route Info tasks, which are somewhat lacking in the US version
- A final three with interesting teams, the F3 of the first season was a snoozefest. ZZZZZZ
- Every team was given a decent amount of airtime regardless of their finishing position, we really got to know them well.
- Cuba was an awesome location. Very colorful and cultural.
- Teams were in many different environments: The desert (Dubai), the snow (Canada), the forest (Canada), the big city (Paris), the farmlands (China), the beach (Australia), the island (Australia), the chaos (India), etc.
- No extremely dominant teams, I'm talking like 1 or 2 team that win almost every single leg like the American version has had for a while now. No this season, 6 teams have won a leg, a good amount.

Disappointments

- Grant Bowler has gotten worse, he's more awkward, apathetic, cheesy, etc.. and he does a lot more of weird poses that just bothers me. Not too mention that really, REALLY off-sounding laugh in leg 11 after telling the twins they're in the final three.
- Less epic moments than the first season.
- Leg 6 and 7's bad design
- Not enough Paris!
- The dumb Salvage Pass (although I'll admit it saved my favorite team)
- not enough voting U-turns!
- The editing isn't as polished and consistent as the first season.
- Too many unaired tasks.
- Why go to China again? This is the second season, there's a whole world out there.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version