Author Topic: TARaus 2 FINALE SHOW Updates and Discussion!!  (Read 19018 times)

Offline starrynight

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: TARaus 2 FINALE SHOW Updates and Discussion!!
« Reply #50 on: August 17, 2012, 03:23:12 AM »
Alliances never mean much by the final couple of episodes, it's every team for themselves then.

Offline 123blueandwhite

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #51 on: August 17, 2012, 04:29:57 AM »
Alliances never mean much by the final couple of episodes, it's every team for themselves then.
The "alliance" didn't really do much anyways. All they did was travel together in one episode, but I'm just trying to say that they continued to call themselves an alliance after they got burned by the twins.

Offline WalterC

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #52 on: August 17, 2012, 11:54:41 AM »
Congrats to Shane & Andrew for winning the race. At first, I thought of this team that could either get really far (but not win it) or eliminated early in the race. Never occurred to me that they could win it all, once in the final 3, as I thought it would be one of the other 2 teams.

I would have not minded Paul & Steve winning it, as they won a bunch of legs after getting their act together. Perhaps a little heckling from DisGrace helped propel them to win all those legs?

Michelle & Jo - just glad they did not win it, as their behavior just got worse as the race went on. Also, it was surprising that they picked Joseph & Grace as the team that would lie to them, especially since that blonde triplet moment back in Canada.

Overall, I thought it was a great season. I'll never quite understood why the other racers hated Paul so much. The viewers yes, but other racers, no!
« Last Edit: August 17, 2012, 11:58:59 AM by WalterC »