Author Topic: TAR 21: Pre-race videos and caps! *SPOILERS*  (Read 55751 times)

addie

Re: TAR 21: Pre-race videos and caps! *SPOILERS*
« Reply #75 on: September 03, 2012, 02:53:41 AM »
Why would it? The eel RB was in Monickendam, which does lie on the outskrts of Amsterdam.

I'm agreeing with peach ;)

It doesn't have to be it just seemed like an indicator because they got the clue there in TAR4. I don't really think that it's the most infamous roadblock either but who knows what CBS thinks.

If we are sure they are doing one of the three Netherlands ones then it must be that one because the tasks from TAR12 and TAR15 could hardly be repeated.

Why do you think the TAR12 roadblock could not be repeated? They can use the same supplies and location easily.
Does anyone else think it would be awesome to see them jump a BIGGER gorge?!
Yes, that would be a better twist. The concept of the RB was good, but the fact that you only had to jump once (not back) and that the gorge was quite small, made it easy. It was however, funny to watch.

Offline boston_jen

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #76 on: September 05, 2012, 12:49:56 AM »
That picture looks like the twins have just run up to a mat and are standing there looking at Phil. I wonder what it means ???

Looks like a post leg confessional to me. Weird.
I think the cap of Nadiya and Natalie with the bridge in the background is a PRE-RACE CONFESSIONAL, like the confessional they film in teams hometown before f lying them to LA :tup:

That's a really good idea, but in a pre-race confessional don't think they would be wearing team colors? ???

hmmm... the more I look at their promo pix, it does look like the bridge pic was taken before the race.  Except for the different colored scrunchie, the outfits are identical.  Add to that they live in Edgewater, NJ (just down from the bridge), the NJ location shot make sense.  Too bad, I was hoping for a spoiler.

This shot matches their "meet-the-cast"  promo video in both clothing and location.

http://www.cbs.com/shows/amazing_race/video/2273722527/the-amazing-race-meet-the-cast

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #77 on: September 05, 2012, 04:08:03 AM »
And that solves that!! Thanks Boston Jen!!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #78 on: September 05, 2012, 04:08:55 AM »
Finally!! "Be Amazing" Video is now up here thanks to WP!!

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,27709.msg796178.html#msg796178

RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline supah

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #79 on: September 05, 2012, 05:02:33 AM »
Thank you WP!  :hugs:  :hugs:  :hugs:  :hugs:  :hugs:

In that promo, did Lexi accidentally poke Rob in the face with bamboo?  :stare
« Last Edit: September 05, 2012, 05:05:47 AM by supah3ro »

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • oh you speak french? oh man that's deep
« Reply #80 on: September 05, 2012, 05:34:37 AM »
I don't know if it was Lexi, but it definitely was a female racer. I thought that it was Caitlin/Brittany.

Offline supah

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #81 on: September 05, 2012, 05:42:29 AM »
I don't know if it was Lexi, but it definitely was a female racer. I thought that it was Caitlin/Brittany.
Lexi was spotted in Indonesia in the exact same clothes she's wearing in the promo :)

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • oh you speak french? oh man that's deep
« Reply #82 on: September 05, 2012, 06:18:33 AM »
Lexi was spotted in Indonesia in the exact same clothes she's wearing in the promo :)

Oh OK then. I didn't know that.  :tup:

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
« Reply #83 on: September 05, 2012, 09:02:06 AM »
Cap 3 is definitely one of the Chippendales doing the bungee-jumping.  If this is at Coney Island, as we suspected, we have a match in the clothes.

« Last Edit: October 25, 2012, 07:04:54 PM by Alenaveda »
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #84 on: September 05, 2012, 06:36:25 PM »
About the non logical choice of the TAR15 RB as a switchback because the answer is already known...

Did anybody remember the number of the pickets teams had to count to complete the Detour of the Leg in Lithuania on TAR12?
Did anybody remember the number of steps of the stone stair teams had to count to complete the Detour of the Leg in Salvador, Brazil, on TAR13?
Did anybody remember the number of statues at the temple teams had to count to complete the RB of the second Leg in Indonesia of TAR19?

Do it with the pressure of the race - the Netherlands are on the second half of the race, so any mistake make a difference -, and we could easily chose it over the other two.
I don't know why, but when I think of this, always this quote pops:

Dan:  "They do this one season and one person do it for eight hours"
Sam:  "Why on earth would you tell me that right now?"
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Boingo

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #85 on: September 11, 2012, 04:17:25 PM »
Can we match the skyline though??

:lol3:  why yes....yes we can...now!  It's the beautiful downtown Brooklyn skyline...  :lol:

(both views are from Brooklyn Navy Yard... look closely to match the buildings)  :tup:

We might have beat this subject to death, ya think?   :knuckles:   :tantrum

Offline Heliox

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #86 on: September 15, 2012, 12:59:19 PM »
That is great work!
But I was wondering is that a definite ID on the Chips doing the bungee? I only question it as I was watching the bungee in slo-mo on my tv and it looked like the guy hanging was wearing full length pants. The Chips were seen wearing shorts that day in NYC (inset).
Now those shorts they are wearing could be the type that have zipper to go from shorts to pants. But I also got a strange likeness to Josh from the Beekman boys with the guy hanging from the bungie.

I'm probably just imagining stuff, but I thought I would add my observation.

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Amazing Race 21 LIVE Sightings! Tweets Go Here! **please read post 1 update**
« Reply #87 on: September 18, 2012, 09:20:19 AM »
Someone in Indonesia has posted a bunch of TAR 21 pictures on Twitter yesterday. Most are ones I saw here. However, I thought I had seen this picture before but I can't find it here, so I'm posting it just to make sure we have it.

Now that I think about it, it's probably from one of the preview videos, but I'll leave it up anyway.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
RFF's Golden Rule:

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Someone in Indonesia has posted a bunch of TAR 21 pictures on Twitter yesterday. Most are ones I saw here. However, I thought I had seen this picture before but I can't find it here, so I'm posting it just to make sure we have it.

Now that I think about it, it's probably from one of the preview videos, but I'll leave it up anyway.

It is from the second preview, it appears at 0:25.

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF

It is from the second preview, it appears at 0:25.

It is a preview cap.

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,27709.0.html

Beat by a minute  :lol: !

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Oops. I didn't think to look through the preview screen caps.  :groan:

Feel free to remove it, so it isn't cluttering up this thread. The one with the screen caps is much better than this one.

Offline supah

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #92 on: September 20, 2012, 01:32:57 AM »
Is that a new promo on the official website? I can't watch it  :'( Damn you CBS

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #93 on: September 20, 2012, 08:43:58 AM »
I don't see a new promo at http://www.cbs.com/shows/amazing_race/.

Is that the official site or is it somewhere else? I was kind of expecting a new promo about now and during Big Brother or Survivor last night would have been a logical place for one. I wasn't able to watch either one, so I don't know if there was a new promo. I expect we would have had a few comments here if there was one though.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2012, 08:48:07 AM by Plaidmoon »

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #94 on: September 20, 2012, 08:47:53 AM »
Nothing on the site that I see, but I do think there may have been a new one during BB, I only caught a glimpse but we are working on it, hope to get  it!
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline theschnauzers

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • An original TARfly
« Reply #95 on: September 20, 2012, 11:07:44 AM »
The new promo featured Jamyes and James, and one other team, and IIRC also included some clips that have been in the previously released promos. I will bet what we're seeing are extracted from the intro for each time we'll see at the beginning of the first episode.
-- theschnauzers

Offline amazinglatinoamericafan

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #96 on: September 20, 2012, 11:25:50 AM »
here was a new vide during bi brother finale !! i dont know if someone record it

Offline supah

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #97 on: September 20, 2012, 04:45:40 PM »
Aren't these two different promos?  :duno:

Offline Jimmer

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #98 on: September 21, 2012, 04:59:44 PM »
here was a new vide during bi brother finale !! i dont know if someone record it

I know I recorded it on my DVR, but I don't think I could extract it and post it. If someone could tell me around what time I could try and tell you what is on it.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #99 on: September 21, 2012, 08:53:36 PM »
Aren't these two different promos?  :duno:

Yes, and both of them are posted upstream. :groan:
RFF's Golden Rule: