Author Topic: TARaus 2 Episode 11 SHOW Updates and Discussion  (Read 16150 times)

Offline Dånooky

• RFF's Wasabi Bomber
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: TARaus 2 Episode 11 SHOW Updates and Discussion
« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2012, 11:04:09 PM »
Joseph & Steve bromance at the Foot Massage Appreciation
The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move

Offline marylandboy234

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2012, 11:47:39 PM »
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'( Joseph & Grace are eliminated

Offline APABLD

• RFF Jr. Member
    • adouangchak YouTube
« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2012, 11:58:49 PM »
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'( Joseph & Grace are eliminated

I know, I felt devastated yesterday. They did very well.

Offline apskip

• Geographer Extraordinaire
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #28 on: August 16, 2012, 03:01:42 PM »
Groseph randomly in Mongolia <3333333333333333333 :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

Just found out that Inner Mongolia isn't actually in Mongolia. :'(

Yes, that's right. There is a difference between Outer Mongolia (which we think of as Mongolia) and Inner Mongolia, which we should think of as one of the provincial-level divisions of North China, but its great stretch means that parts of it belong to Northeast China and Northwest China as well. It borders eight provincial-level divisions in all three of the aforementioned regions (Heilongjiang, Jilin, Liaoning, Hebei, Shanxi, Shaanxi, Ningxia, and Gansu). You have to look at a map to really understand where it is, but it is much closer to Beijing that any part of Outer Mongolia.

Offline starrynight

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #29 on: August 16, 2012, 03:29:18 PM »

Extremely well.  Grace was great in the tasks towards the end and she would never give up.  They absolutely deserved to get as far as they did.  It's just the crooked taxi drivers, just like the one who picked them up when he was supposed to be waiting for Sarah and James.  Even those who want to hate Grace (or Paul) will privately (if not publicly) admit that they helped make this a great season.  More so perhaps than those who turned out to be gimmick teams (hairdressers and eventually even Lucy and Emilia)

Offline Dånooky

• RFF's Wasabi Bomber
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #30 on: August 16, 2012, 04:46:59 PM »
[...] Even those who want to hate Grace (or Paul) will privately (if not publicly) admit that they helped make this a great season.  More so perhaps than those who turned out to be gimmick teams (hairdressers and eventually even Lucy and Emilia)
I disagree. I believe Lucy & Emilia were more entertaining than Groseph, and I do feel like Grace was trying too hard to become a gimmick herself (doing sand angels, playing sexy housewife at le cordon bleu, etc...), she did step up in their final episode.
The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move

Offline starrynight

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #31 on: August 16, 2012, 08:35:28 PM »
I thought Grace stepped up in the second half of the race in general, and I found her humour more natural than the sisters, she didn't need her own theme music.  I found Lucy and Emilia entertaining until their last two episodes, but while they could still come up with some good lines they became too weepy and the producers seemed to be playing on their past story (mother) to try and get them more sympathy.

Offline Aussie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #32 on: August 16, 2012, 09:40:57 PM »
I thought Grace stepped up in the second half of the race in general, and I found her humour more natural than the sisters, she didn't need her own theme music.  I found Lucy and Emilia entertaining until their last two episodes, but while they could still come up with some good lines they became too weepy and the producers seemed to be playing on their past story (mother) to try and get them more sympathy.

this is why no one takes you seriously.

Offline bottle

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #33 on: September 12, 2012, 05:43:18 AM »
I <333 Grace. she was so sexy so funny and they were my 2nd faves :(((. so dissapointed!  :'(

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #34 on: October 03, 2012, 12:18:14 AM »

Extremely well.  Grace was great in the tasks towards the end and she would never give up.  They absolutely deserved to get as far as they did.  It's just the crooked taxi drivers, just like the one who picked them up when he was supposed to be waiting for Sarah and James.  Even those who want to hate Grace (or Paul) will privately (if not publicly) admit that they helped make this a great season.  More so perhaps than those who turned out to be gimmick teams (hairdressers and eventually even Lucy and Emilia)

Joseph and Grace and Paul and Steve better than Lucy and Emilia? Oh please. :lol:

Offline starrynight

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #35 on: October 03, 2012, 07:24:49 AM »
I liked Lucy and Emilia but by the last 2 or 3 episodes I was getting a bit bored with them.  Same really with Mark and Bopper.