Author Topic: Should Ashley Remain in the House?  (Read 3396 times)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Should Ashley Remain in the House?
« on: August 11, 2012, 08:11:52 AM »
Ashley has had to have several steroid injections and yesterday was unable to walk to the bathroom without the assistance of Dan and Boogie. Is it fair for her and the other house guests for her to remain in the house. Is it fair to her to try and compete in future competitions and risk further injuries? Vote and let us know what you think.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Should Ashley Remain in the House?
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2012, 10:52:25 AM »
I think for her own health and for the rest of the house guests, she should be given a medical eviction, an involuntary DOR 

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2012, 11:10:32 AM »
In all seriousness, before evicting  Ashley, they should really try California's #1 alternative medicine cannabis.  My daughter uses it to help lessen the spasticity associated with her cerebral palsy, and it works amazingly well!  The effects last a solid three days and there's ways Ashley can take cannabis that won't get her all loopy high, unlike whatever she's on now.  I also know a woman who used to have debilitating muscle spasms in her back from pinched nerves, and she rarely gets them anymore since she started using cannabis.  It's seriously worth a shot a for Ashley!  If it doesn't work, then yes...she needs to be evacuated for medical treatment. 

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2012, 11:54:10 AM »
I think she should, shes my favorite :(

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2012, 01:37:23 PM »
If she cannot participate in the comps due to her pain, then she should be removed.  If I read correctly, Frank played for her in the have/havenot?   If BB let her sit out that one, obviously her injury/pain is real and has been looked at.

I'll give her a bye on this comp, but any inability to compete in future comps should get her an automatic block.

Offline phillyherb

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2012, 12:02:02 PM »
The effects last a solid three days and there's ways Ashley can take cannabis that won't get her all loopy high, unlike whatever she's on now. 

I am not sure that she doesn't enjoy being "loopy high". She seems like a "free living" young lady to me.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2012, 01:16:26 PM »
The effects last a solid three days and there's ways Ashley can take cannabis that won't get her all loopy high, unlike whatever she's on now. 

I am not sure that she doesn't enjoy being "loopy high". She seems like a "free living" young lady to me.

She has seemed loopy to me from the first. Boogie said this morning that when the effects from the shots wear off it will really hurt. ???

Offline northernlite

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2012, 06:20:34 PM »
HELL NO!!, She needs to go. She WALKED that last HOH competition. Plus I am not sure she even knows where she is.  :iok