Author Topic: BB14 Live Feed Updates Saturday 8/4/12  (Read 54612 times)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Re: BB14 Live Feed Updates Saturday 8/4/12
« Reply #50 on: August 04, 2012, 10:28:15 AM »
We keep getting fish, Wil was telling Boogie that they had an inkling because the coaches were told to get into gear... then fish.

Rebooting..
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #51 on: August 04, 2012, 10:38:56 AM »
We've had a series of WBRB, Boogie and Wil left the arcade room, I saw Janie up, Boogie is in the kitchen. BB told them that the lights must stay on.

Joe: Lottery drawing is in an hour.

We can see the screen is down so they are on indoor lockdown.

Boogie is called to the DR twice.  :lol:

Wil talking to Janelle in the kitchen showing her how to stretch her lower back hamstrings.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #52 on: August 04, 2012, 10:44:13 AM »
Janie at the counter tells Wil that she just wanted to talk to him. Whispering, she tells hem, he has 5 votes that's all he needs.

BB tells Janie to check her mic. (She was extremely hard to hear.)

Frank into the kitchen, he was called to the DR at 5:30 which brings fish.

Frank is making steak and eggs, Wil is going to make something easy.

Janie: Who made the coffee

Wil: Il made the coffee I've been up for awhile they got me up at 7:30 and I stayed up.

Frank: You were just in the SR right? They won't let me in, I can hear someone moving.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #53 on: August 04, 2012, 10:47:41 AM »
Frank keeps asking who boiled the eggs, who keeps boiling them, and who made the creme brulee's. Janie answers to both questions, I don't know.

( :lol: I think the feeds are loopy.. I just heard the same conversation twice.)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #54 on: August 04, 2012, 10:52:26 AM »
Wil compliments Janelle on her eyebrows, asks if she does them herself. She tells him she does it and shows how to find the top by using your eye as a guide.

Frank's breakfast, eggs and steak cooking on the stove.

Wil's making a scrambled egg.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #55 on: August 04, 2012, 10:56:36 AM »
Janelle's in the bathroom on the couch, Boogie got more egg whites from the SR so Frank can share breakfast with him. Boogie whispers to Frank, let's do a little arcade after breakfast.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #56 on: August 04, 2012, 11:06:40 AM »
Janie goes into the arcade room to sit with Wil. She tells him he's totally likable, but he says that can go against him. He says when you go up as a pawn usually the pawn goes home. Janie disagrees.

Janie: Are you mad at me though?

Wil: No, I was just down yesterday. It's super hard to trust anybody.

J: Do you trust Ashley and Joe?

Wil: I trust Ashley but not Joe, you can't trust them. Joe is gunning for everybody, he's gunning for the coaches. Joe told him that he can see how it feels now.

J: Even though the coaches in the game, they are still with them. (PP) Our team is falling apart.

Wil: I'm trying to start from scratch. I tihnk everybody should. It's so complicated. You don't know, they say are playing with them. Don't be a dick Joe.

J: You can't trust him. He's just like.. You know. You know if I got HOH next week, you know I wouldn't put you guys up.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #57 on: August 04, 2012, 11:09:38 AM »
Wil says that from the start, Dan can control Danielle.

J: I feel alone, I don't have anyone, do I have anyone who would save me if I went on the block?

W: I feel alone too. You do what you want, I don't want to ruin your game. I'm not going to ask anyone to change their game.

J: I'm going to ask her what she wants me to do if I win POV.

W: From the very beginning, she said...

FISH!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #58 on: August 04, 2012, 11:16:28 AM »
Back, Janie says she doesn't think she will put up Ian.

Wil: I could have hung on another 20 minutes.

J: You aren't the target Wil. If Boogies saves Frank that's really bad, the worst case. They are definitely working together, that's obvious.

W: I tried to do what I thought was a helpful move but it was too early.

J: You didn't ask me but I would have told you it was too early. Joe is saying I don't trust the coaches, where does that leave me.

W: I don't think he is going after the coaches. If you tell him something he will go and tell that person. He threw it in my face. I was trying to help our team.

J: I wanted to win it so bad.

W: I was trying to get my elbows around.. I could have hung on. I promised her I wasn't coming after her and she owed me one big time, I kept her from going home. She just proved an untrustworthy person if she wants to play a nice game. I was saying all this stuff about her and then she put me up.

J: She told you that you were safe. I thought it was Frank and Boogie.

W: I honestly think it wasn't her choice.

J: She HATES Frank.

Janie says she thinks it was her choice, Dani told her that she was safe. 

J: Joe, why is he doing this to me. I have enough stress, why won't he work with me.

W: I'm going to get some more coffee.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #59 on: August 04, 2012, 11:23:05 AM »
BB calls Wil to the DR. Oh I'd be delighted!

Boogie and Frank are eating at the table. Whisper whisper. That's why I gotta go talk to him, maybe I'll do it alone. Because I can say you are so worried about people coming after the coaches, she doesn't like it because you have her number. (I think he means Dan.)

Frank: I tried to bring the conversation up with her yesterday. She's a c***

B: The only reason she's after me.. who do you think they will put up if you come off. Janelle is like Rachel, she's a bitch, F you. There are lots of opportunities, lots of people still on that board. I'll put up Jenn. Not right away, but partnering with Janelle is not a top priority for me. Right now making Danielle feel comfortable is.  Lot of bad players in this game.

He's going to try to persuade Danielle to put Janelle up. Maybe I can make Dan feel comfortable.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #60 on: August 04, 2012, 11:25:44 AM »
Cleaning up the kitchen, Frank thinks Joe made a bunch of creme brulee last night. Frank isn't a fan of sweet stuff but he ate a couple of Janie's cookie. Boogie: I'm sure they were tasty.

Ted is watching over the kitchen.  :lol:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #61 on: August 04, 2012, 11:30:31 AM »
Joe: Sleeping beauty!

Boogie at the stairs, don't know if I want to go there right now.

Fish

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #62 on: August 04, 2012, 11:41:21 AM »
Mike is trying to see where he stands with danielle.. says that he was in the heat of the moment last nght and he wanst going to run up and try and make a deal with her..

danielle i didnt make any deal yesterday with anyone.. i didnt think it was fair

mike fair enough it's your choice  your  HOH

danielle i didnt have problems with you even if you didnt come up to me  yesterday to tallk to me..

zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #63 on: August 04, 2012, 11:44:38 AM »
Mike  we can talk after the veto.. i think dan wants to talk to you

danielle he can wait.. i like dan.. but he doesnt tell me what to do.. if you want to be mad at anyone about the votes be mad at me.

mike i dont hold any ill will to anyone. it's part of the game../twist..

danielle i dont have any problems with frank.. if he came and talked to me i was hurt by that.. he didnt trust me to come and talk to me and kept giving me the stank eye.. he was beleiving what others where saying

miek i can take some of that blame.. i think i rubbed offf on hi wih my attitude.. and he's been honest with people and he keeps getting nomintaed

mike it might be my mistake and my pride that came in between  this

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #64 on: August 04, 2012, 11:44:39 AM »
Boogie in the HOH. He says obviously what happened upset us. Dani says betrayed.

B: When it first happened we thought we could kick Dan out of the house but we quickly got everyone steered in the other direction. Janie would say otherwise. I know you and Dan didn't come up with Wil, that was his own deal. That's water under the bridge, we're playing a different game. Obviously yesterday and night before was different. I had a different attitude. I came here to play (as a coach.) Now it's a different game. I think we can mend fences. I didn't want to come have this conversation because I didn't want to be one of those people. I thought it wasn't in my best interest but now I think our conversation would be more meaningful. Anything can happen right now. Frank could win, I could win and take him off. I did talk to Dan. I wanted to clear the air with him. I knew Dan from before and I felt really hurt.

D: I would have put you up if you were my target. Dan had nothing to do with it, I kept getting pulled in different directions. I had NO idea what I was going to do even sitting on the couch. I was more hurt that no one came to talk to me. Everybody assumed that I was after Frank and that wasn't the case.

B: I was mad at the situation I was brought into this under false situations. It doesn't matter what we gave up to come here, Brit gave up her job. It's a completely like starting over. I wouldn't have tried so hard in the coaches challenge. I just wanted you to know before we play. I do think we can play together, I do want to patch it up with Dan. I wanted him to hear where I was at. There is 5% of me that hopes.. look when your key comes out last.

D: It was because you didn't come to talk to me. Ian said you weren't coming to talk to me.

B: That is true. No slight or offense to you, I looked at it like, a little paranoia, I thought Dan put you up to it. When I woke up yesterday I was still spellbound from what happened.

D: I didn't tell one person who I was putting up, I wouldn't do that it's disrespectful. I've never had a problem with you even though you were so mad. I'm not stupid.

B: It's just that everyone lied to us. It's worked in the past, I was mad at the world, I was mad at Britney. I was just umm... it wasn't like the typical scenario, I knew that there was a 50% chance we'd be put up. As we know the game changes quickly. I think Dan reaching out to me was good. We can talk after the veto.

D: I love Dan but I'm my own person. For Dan's sake, he never told me what to do. If you want to be mad be mad at me.

B: I was mad, I was upset. It's over now, I'm ready to play the game.

Brit comes in but leaves so they can talk.

D: If Frank had come and talked to me he probably wouldn't be on the block. Bottom line, he kept giving me the stink eye.

Ugot!!  :<3

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #65 on: August 04, 2012, 11:46:09 AM »
(I'll take 1/2 Ugot.)

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #66 on: August 04, 2012, 11:48:16 AM »
Mike ther is alot of game that still has to  happen.. and  we have seen things change in this game.. youa re in a great position.. and we can talk

danielle i would love to play with you.. clearly i was goinna be mad at frank if he was gonna be ugly with me.. then ok.. you're going on the block..

mike fair enolugh..  one of those things is janelle is a power gravitator.. and she went to you and  she hates franks and  she doesnt like him cuz frank has her number.. and she knows that..

mike franki protected the people that protected him.. he let people  fight for veto that was to fight for veto (shane)   and

danielle yeah he did try and make a 4 person deal with

mike he's a good person if he does co0me offf the block to mend fences with and to work with

mike its an open line of communication.. i  know youa re not dan's marionette.. i know youa re a smart person,. and i know you  know dan knows  he's smart in the game and why not use him to your benifit..  just like frank is with me

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #67 on: August 04, 2012, 11:48:21 AM »
Mass frenzy in the bathroom to get ready.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #68 on: August 04, 2012, 11:50:42 AM »
Mike  thanks danielle and he actually hugs her!!

Mike hopefuly we'll get to play with each other.. and i'll see you down there..

dan up to HOH

danielle tells him that mike was swallowing his priide and that his talk with you in the SR meant alot to him..

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #69 on: August 04, 2012, 11:54:14 AM »
danieel keeps telling dan that the reason she told Mike that frank went up was that  she heard that  him and frank didnt want to come up and talk to her and if she wanted them to talk that she had to come and get them

danielle gets called out to exchange her mic 2x's

danielle dont be mad at dan.. be mad at me.. i got upset that people assumed what they were hearing instead of coming to me

dan another thing that i mike and I said in the SR that i didnt tell you in front of britney is  mike wants to consider working with him and frank

daniele yeah he siad that too and if frank does come off the block we might have to consider it..

danielle  mike said he was a sour puss and that it really meant alot when  dan came and talked to him..

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #70 on: August 04, 2012, 11:59:09 AM »
danielle it doent mean that im flalling for it

dan if frrank comes off we have a parachute but tyhere are probaly holes in it

danielle   he said open the lines of communication and i said i completely understand you want to be with people  that you can trust.. and i was  like  does he want to make a deal?
 dan that is becuase he wants to  make a deal with you IF you win POIV

Danielle gets called to DR

danille is rushing to tell dan everything with Mike

dan mike is very ego driven..

danielle i  just compoletely defended you and   took the heat for everything..

BB danielle to the DR

Danielle you and boogie  should be fine

dan hugs her and says say your prayer  before you pull your chip.. I will be saying one too.

danielle heads down stairs.. gets her new mic pack and then goes to the DR

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #71 on: August 04, 2012, 12:01:51 PM »
Chitchat at the table. Wil talking to Brit about prenatal vitamins. He's making fun of her picture on the wall.. like she's holding bloody kittens.

FF to Frank and Boogie.. Boogie telling Frank about his talk with Danielle. Let's think about working together, keep communication open. Didn't have this conversation yesterday like the others. If you want to mend fences. I think you should have this conversation with her before the POV.

Boogie says it was his fault that Frank didn't talk to her.. he forgets his point. (LOL) There is all this anti-Frank sentiment, it's because of Janelle. I know you are an independent thinker. Janie was your best friend and now she's REALLY your best friend. Frank has her number and he told her so. That's why she was trying to get rid of Frank. I MADE a lot of headway, chip chip, we have a good chance for both of us to stay next week. You stay up there, we work the votes. You have a conversation with Dani and Dan.

Boogie says make the point about being Dan's puppet. Be very sensitive that she wasn't going to vote us out. Let her have that point.

Frank says that with Brit, and her being on the fence...

B: She's not cemented with it, make the point that everyone is going to have relationships.

F: I know I need to have this conversation. But if your name comes out of the bag, I'll be like you should have had this conversation yesterday.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #72 on: August 04, 2012, 12:03:48 PM »
Feeds go to kitchen.. Britney wil janie dan talking about RHOC and now onto RHNJ

ian i did a casting call in july last summer for survivor..( not sure if this was a dream he had came in the end of convo)

janie i think i would be good ata survivor..

:waves: TL I came on to Lurk and saw  you were alone! :hugs: I didnt see you grabbing 3/4 didnt mean to jump your feeds! :lol3: 

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #73 on: August 04, 2012, 12:05:54 PM »
Wil tells the people in the kitchen it's the boredom that drives you mad. Joe thinks they should have one activity a day. Wil thought some competitions took place in a different studio.

Brit: they could so easily walk us across the street which brings on WBRB

NO Problem I was glad you did! LOL

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #74 on: August 04, 2012, 12:07:40 PM »
Trivia! (pulling balls for Veto competition.)