Author Topic: Family Edition for Aussie TAR?  (Read 6611 times)

Offline APABLD

• RFF Jr. Member
    • adouangchak YouTube
Family Edition for Aussie TAR?
« on: July 21, 2012, 06:00:21 AM »
I know a lot of TAR fans deem the Family Edition of the US race the worst season. But if Australia had a Family Edition, what would it need to succeed?

Offline supah

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Family Edition for Aussie TAR?
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2012, 08:10:04 AM »
I know a lot of TAR fans deem the Family Edition of the US race the worst season. But if Australia had a Family Edition, what would it need to succeed?

SUCCESS IS ACHIEVED WITHOUT MAKING NECESSARY ENEMIES

but knowing how competitive the Aussie TV industry is, I wouldn't be surprised if they had a Family Edition, Celebrity Edition or All Stars coming soon :groan:
« Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 08:22:43 AM by supah3ro »

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Don't wanna go to heaven without raising hell. ♥
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2012, 08:28:28 AM »
I definitely don't want to see a Family Edition or a Celebrity Edition (especially with random bland Australian celebrities :res:) but I would be more than happy if they had an All-Stars several seasons from now, especially given the awesome teams we have had on the show so far. ;)
I'd rather walk alone than let them throw dirty confetti. ♥

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • oh you speak french? oh man that's deep
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2012, 05:50:11 PM »
I definitely don't want to see a Family Edition or a Celebrity Edition (especially with random bland Australian celebrities :res:) but I would be more than happy if they had an All-Stars several seasons from now, especially given the awesome teams we have had on the show so far. ;)
Which is 99% of them (R&J,T&N,P&S,and DisGrace are the only exceptions).

Offline amazing race fan

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2012, 10:06:32 PM »
Nothing will make it good. Family Edition was the only TAR season I didn't watch and will not watch, just an overall bad idea.

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2012, 05:06:49 AM »
Nothing will make it good. Family Edition was the only TAR season I didn't watch and will not watch, just an overall bad idea.
100% commitment makes everything easy
99% commitment makes everything hard

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2012, 06:28:15 AM »
I have faith in TAR AUSTRALIA! As long as it's around the world!!! :lol:

Offline hakushu8

• Honorary Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2012, 10:16:04 AM »
They can definitely go to New Zealand though, even if they decide to make the race "local"... make Mama Paolo a clue giver pl0x! <333
just dance
~*~
I don't understand the question, and I won't respond to it.

Offline Best Loser

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2012, 10:22:28 AM »
They can definitely go to New Zealand though, even if they decide to make the race "local"... make Mama Paolo a clue giver pl0x! <333
Ok, now I kind of want to see an Australian version. But only if the mother of a dysfunctional family complains that she'd rather go to Arizona than New Zealand.

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Don't wanna go to heaven without raising hell. ♥
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2012, 10:41:54 AM »
Ok, now I kind of want to see an Australian version. But only if the mother of a dysfunctional family complains that she'd rather go to Arizona than New Zealand.

:lol: :lol3:
I'd rather walk alone than let them throw dirty confetti. ♥

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • oh you speak french? oh man that's deep
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2012, 06:25:18 PM »

:lol: :lol3:

Offline Sash

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2012, 08:36:37 PM »
I guess I must be certifiable or something  :crazy: because I really liked this family season. Seriously the Paolo's were worth the price of admission alone, and I am still kind of baffled at why all the other teams seemed to hate the Weavers, I thought they were quite nice (sure maybe mum and the girls were a bit crackers sometimes).

Okay it isn't as globetrotting as all the other seasons so there isn't a whole lot of 'will they or won't they catch the flight' stuff but none of the other seasons has had a runaway killer Amish buggy in the first ep (Linda Weaver after said buggy incident  :iok)