Author Topic: Family Edition for Aussie TAR?  (Read 1676 times)

Offline APABLD

• RFF Jr. Member
    • adouangchak YouTube
Family Edition for Aussie TAR?
« on: July 21, 2012, 06:00:21 AM »
I know a lot of TAR fans deem the Family Edition of the US race the worst season. But if Australia had a Family Edition, what would it need to succeed?

Offline supah

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Family Edition for Aussie TAR?
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2012, 08:10:04 AM »
I know a lot of TAR fans deem the Family Edition of the US race the worst season. But if Australia had a Family Edition, what would it need to succeed?

SUCCESS IS ACHIEVED WITHOUT MAKING NECESSARY ENEMIES

but knowing how competitive the Aussie TV industry is, I wouldn't be surprised if they had a Family Edition, Celebrity Edition or All Stars coming soon :groan:
« Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 08:22:43 AM by supah3ro »

Offline racer / Helga

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm a warrior, oximated, I'm gonna get up and be ♥
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2012, 08:28:28 AM »
I definitely don't want to see a Family Edition or a Celebrity Edition (especially with random bland Australian celebrities :res:) but I would be more than happy if they had an All-Stars several seasons from now, especially given the awesome teams we have had on the show so far. ;)
Cause you said you'd never let me go, and I said I can but now we know
That it's too hard to say three words, too hard to make it work
When there's nothing left to talk about, cause you know the flame is running out
Two hearts are left to burn... do you know, we're only left with smoke

Offline Air

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm Still In Love With You~
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2012, 05:50:11 PM »
I definitely don't want to see a Family Edition or a Celebrity Edition (especially with random bland Australian celebrities :res:) but I would be more than happy if they had an All-Stars several seasons from now, especially given the awesome teams we have had on the show so far. ;)
Which is 99% of them (R&J,T&N,P&S,and DisGrace are the only exceptions).

Offline amazing race fan

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2012, 10:06:32 PM »
Nothing will make it good. Family Edition was the only TAR season I didn't watch and will not watch, just an overall bad idea.

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Just my world :)
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2012, 05:06:49 AM »
Nothing will make it good. Family Edition was the only TAR season I didn't watch and will not watch, just an overall bad idea.
"I don't drink. But when i do , i become another person. And that one , drinks a lot."

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • #BestSeasonEver
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2012, 06:28:15 AM »
I have faith in TAR AUSTRALIA! As long as it's around the world!!! :lol:
We are all misfits living in a world on fire.

Offline hakushu8

• Honorary Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2012, 10:16:04 AM »
They can definitely go to New Zealand though, even if they decide to make the race "local"... make Mama Paolo a clue giver pl0x! <333
just dance
~*~
I don't understand the question, and I won't respond to it.

Offline Best Loser

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2012, 10:22:28 AM »
They can definitely go to New Zealand though, even if they decide to make the race "local"... make Mama Paolo a clue giver pl0x! <333
Ok, now I kind of want to see an Australian version. But only if the mother of a dysfunctional family complains that she'd rather go to Arizona than New Zealand.

Offline racer / Helga

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm a warrior, oximated, I'm gonna get up and be ♥
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2012, 10:41:54 AM »
Ok, now I kind of want to see an Australian version. But only if the mother of a dysfunctional family complains that she'd rather go to Arizona than New Zealand.

:lol: :lol3:
Cause you said you'd never let me go, and I said I can but now we know
That it's too hard to say three words, too hard to make it work
When there's nothing left to talk about, cause you know the flame is running out
Two hearts are left to burn... do you know, we're only left with smoke

Offline Air

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm Still In Love With You~
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2012, 06:25:18 PM »

:lol: :lol3:

Offline Sash

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2012, 08:36:37 PM »
I guess I must be certifiable or something  :crazy: because I really liked this family season. Seriously the Paolo's were worth the price of admission alone, and I am still kind of baffled at why all the other teams seemed to hate the Weavers, I thought they were quite nice (sure maybe mum and the girls were a bit crackers sometimes).

Okay it isn't as globetrotting as all the other seasons so there isn't a whole lot of 'will they or won't they catch the flight' stuff but none of the other seasons has had a runaway killer Amish buggy in the first ep (Linda Weaver after said buggy incident  :iok)

Custom Search